Anal Beer Bongs, Vodka Tampons & Other Ways to Hide Hooch!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Anal Beer Bongs, Vodka Tampons & Other Ways to Hide Hooch!

Post by felinamojokitty »

APOCOLYPTIC TRENDS IN THE MAKING!!!

man the lifeboats!!

********ground those chilluns!!!*********we are seeing the first stages of HELL!!!!

AHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!

*reality check* kids hide and seek shit no matter what sign of the times..I blame Britney!!
and Snoop Dogg and Kool-Aid Man....busting through those kiddos walls...whispering 'take a sip'

Drug trends: Find out where your kids could be hiding them

PHOENIX -- Experts have an alert for parents as the school year begins: there are brand new ways kids are taking and hiding drugs.

"Drug use typically triples between 6th grade and 8th grade," according to Stephanie Siete of Community Bridges, a Valley substance abuse, treatment and detox center.

From her own collection she reveals the hiding spots for drugs, including water bottles and energy drinks that twist open to reveal a hidden compartment for storage.

But she said the latest trends include "snorting vodka shots."

More graphic yet, she said teens are doing anal beer bongs and soaking tampons in vodka.

"It's quicker absorption, it's hidden and it's new," said Siete, "For females, they're damaging their reproductive system."

But that's not all.

If you think your kid is studying, she said look closer at his or her highlighter.

It too, can pull open and become a pipe.

Lipstick cases can work the same way.

Then, there are pocket shots, filled with alcohol, not to mention the energy drinks.

"In case you don't have time to drink the big can, you can take a shot of your high doses of caffeine," Siete said.

She said if your 12-year-old is drinking that much caffeine, it begs the question what will they be doing at 15?

That's why she said it's so important for parents to intervene.

"It's hard to recognize," Siete said. "A lot of drug use looks like the everyday common cold, allergies, watery eyes, tired, who isn't tired?"

Siete said many kids are learning how to use drugs on sites like YouTube.

If you're a parent or a child wanting to learn more about how to spot drug use, Community Bridges offers free classes.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoen ... _HwUw.cspx

Judge

Re: Anal Beer Bongs, Vodka Tampons & Other Ways to Hide Hooch!

Post by Judge »

booze up your ass can kill you.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Judge wrote:booze up your ass can kill you.
It can and it's not new. I remember hearing about highschool kids who had been giving themselves beer and vodka enemas before prom back in the mid 90's.

Plus, you miss out on all the dliciousness that is whiskey.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

gnarkill
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by gnarkill »

Yeah, the whole booze enema thing seems to bypass a lot of what is awesome about booze... the taste.

~note: while on the surface, it may seem like the story about motley crue injecting ole no. 7 might be awesome, think about the possibility that those mascara wearing pussies couldn't cope with the traditional way of achieving whiskey nirvana...
...Pouring it down the gaping maws of neo-prohibitionists.
IN VINO VERITAS

Fabricsoftner
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Fabricsoftner »

Why the hell would you pour perfectly good booze up our ass when you could put it in your mouth?

That where all the beauty comes from. The grip of the cold glass iny our hands. The ice clinking. The whiskey pouring down your dry throat and coursing through your blood. Fuck, even the smell as you raise that glass to your nose. The sight, fucking everything. No one has fun drinking with their ass. Thats jsut fucked up
<@Riddeford> lying on the ground laughing then going to get drunk on a pier. isn't what was fabric was born to do?

<apE> if theyd spend half as much time drinking as they do bitching, itd all be good

<@Fabric> Pint: why do I feel like shit?
<%pint> Fabric: people

<@fiyah> you're unemployed and drunk, you have no standards

Duke Pukem Forever
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Duke Pukem Forever »

Ahh, this brings back memories.

Some traveler kids (aka, crust punk alcoholics) were putting Carlo Rossi in wine basters, and then injecting the wine into their ass. A group of them were doing this, passing the baster back and forth, from ass to wine to ass. A local punk comes up to them, and they inquire if he'd like some. Replying in the affirmative, he then proceeds to put the baster to his lips and drinks.

Much lulz was had.

gnarkill
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by gnarkill »

Duke Pukem Forever wrote:Ahh, this brings back memories.

Some traveler kids (aka, crust punk alcoholics) were putting Carlo Rossi in wine basters, and then injecting the wine into their ass. A group of them were doing this, passing the baster back and forth, from ass to wine to ass. A local punk comes up to them, and they inquire if he'd like some. Replying in the affirmative, he then proceeds to put the baster to his lips and drinks.

Much lulz was had.
Doesn't that just give that butt-chugger way more crust-punk cred?
IN VINO VERITAS

lmr5150
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by lmr5150 »

felinamojokitty wrote:APOCOLYPTIC TRENDS IN THE MAKING!!!

man the lifeboats!!

********ground those chilluns!!!*********we are seeing the first stages of HELL!!!!

AHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!

*reality check* kids hide and seek shit no matter what sign of the times..I blame Britney!!
and Snoop Dogg and Kool-Aid Man....busting through those kiddos walls...whispering 'take a sip'

Drug trends: Find out where your kids could be hiding them

PHOENIX -- Experts have an alert for parents as the school year begins: there are brand new ways kids are taking and hiding drugs.

"Drug use typically triples between 6th grade and 8th grade," according to Stephanie Siete of Community Bridges, a Valley substance abuse, treatment and detox center.

From her own collection she reveals the hiding spots for drugs, including water bottles and energy drinks that twist open to reveal a hidden compartment for storage.

But she said the latest trends include "snorting vodka shots."

More graphic yet, she said teens are doing anal beer bongs and soaking tampons in vodka.

"It's quicker absorption, it's hidden and it's new," said Siete, "For females, they're damaging their reproductive system."

But that's not all.

If you think your kid is studying, she said look closer at his or her highlighter.

It too, can pull open and become a pipe.

Lipstick cases can work the same way.

Then, there are pocket shots, filled with alcohol, not to mention the energy drinks.

"In case you don't have time to drink the big can, you can take a shot of your high doses of caffeine," Siete said.

She said if your 12-year-old is drinking that much caffeine, it begs the question what will they be doing at 15?

That's why she said it's so important for parents to intervene.

"It's hard to recognize," Siete said. "A lot of drug use looks like the everyday common cold, allergies, watery eyes, tired, who isn't tired?"

Siete said many kids are learning how to use drugs on sites like YouTube.

If you're a parent or a child wanting to learn more about how to spot drug use, Community Bridges offers free classes.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoen ... _HwUw.cspx
These are the kids that will be CEOs and future millionaires - criminal or otherwise. If you (the drug hiders) are going to punish the old, remember that I predicted your success.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Duke Pukem Forever wrote:Ahh, this brings back memories.

Much lulz was had.

HAhah!

A friend of mine, when he was much younger, would break into his fosterparents' booze stash and shoot cognac into his arm with a syringe. He's probably done most crap there is except for the shit you can barely do without getting more or less permanently hooked. He says this with neither shame nor pride, but stating he would do the same in a next life, remarking "at least I don't drink cologne".

This is the same guy I mentioned in an earlier post, who woke up after a speed trip in a bed with a friend of his, and then leant over to suck his dick. When the guy awoke from this and said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" he simply replied "I thought it was appropriate!"
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

deaddog
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by deaddog »

OmmEmerd wrote:Why the hell would you pour perfectly good booze up our ass when you could put it in your mouth?
Pass a breathalyzer test?
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

deaddog wrote:
OmmEmerd wrote:Why the hell would you pour perfectly good booze up our ass when you could put it in your mouth?
Unless you fart...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

peetie44 wrote:
deaddog wrote:
Unless you fart...
imagine if you lit one of those farts

Emperor Awesome
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Emperor Awesome »

Aside from the enema talk, on the subject of hiding drugs, I kinda wish I'd had a PS2 in high school. Preferred PC games myself, but friends of mine had PS2's, and the optional hard drive bay was HUGE! You could hide like 3 oz. of pot in there, close up the back, and no one, but no one's parents would've ever considered that an snooping option.
"I need a hundred beers...exactly one hundred, thank you."
-Nathan Explosion

"Does whiskey count as beer?"
-Homer Simpson

"Swaggering about in a garish new hat he seemed to say, 'Look at me, Rex Banner, I have a new hat.'"

"I am getting so drunk when we get paid for this."
-Sydney, Fallout 3

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

Next thing you know, tiger-pissing will be an olympic sports

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

If I were so inclined, I'd hide mine in an acai berry. The acai berry is currently the Oprah of fruit. NObody friskin' Ofrah. Stedman don't get to frisk Ofrah. *3 snap snap*
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields