Anal Beer Bongs, Vodka Tampons & Other Ways to Hide Hooch!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Anal Beer Bongs, Vodka Tampons & Other Ways to Hide Hooch!

Post by Smatter Noguts »

am can't aren't didn't.

Stedman? Stead-of-man, more like.

My wife refused to admit Rosie was a taco-eater, the scales will fall Oprahfraudendyke as well.

What the so-what; be honest about who you are, as if 100 gazillion isn't enough to see you through the rest of mortality while living a lie.

We drunks are reviled and disparaged, and cynics as well, I think.

I met an optomistic dude who's running for Governator of Michigan this week and didn't have the heart to tell him that haters stuff the envelopes and ring the doorbells and most people don't want to feel good about themselves and do better and be judged, but want to be left the fuck alone to watch "Dancing with the Stars" and seek oblivion, but didn't have the heart to crush his optimism because those people have a right to the rush they are seeking as well.

Me?

I hate Col. Beam right now, and am committed to killing the son-of-a-bitch here, tonight.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

Oprah is the fucking devil incarnate..

she has a svengali hypnotism over the women of america

(and the men who are pussy whipped by the Oprah lovers)

and as far as voddie tampons..they must soak them in the tube..those things blow up with a tablespoon of water...

kill 2 birds with one stone..your first drunk and blowing your hymen

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by 190Flask »

Smatter Noguts wrote:We drunks are reviled and disparaged, and cynics as well, I think.

I met an optomistic dude who's running for Governator of Michigan this week and didn't have the heart to tell him that haters stuff the envelopes and ring the doorbells and most people don't want to feel good about themselves and do better and be judged, but want to be left the fuck alone to watch "Dancing with the Stars" and seek oblivion, but didn't have the heart to crush his optimism because those people have a right to the rush they are seeking as well.

Hahaha. Being both a drunk and a cynic, I found this post highly amusing. I need some Bill Hicks right about now.
RIP Tim.

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

felinamojokitty wrote:she has a svengali hypnotism over the women of america
Which I didn't see a problem with until she started giving the anti-vaccination nutjobs a platform on her program.

Then I realized how dangerous and evil she was.

As far as the original article is concerned, ABC's hidebound, judgmental attitude ("won't someone think of the children!") has always left a bad taste in my mouth. A bad taste I will wash away with bourbon.
Be safe everyone.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

methfront wrote:
felinamojokitty wrote:she has a svengali hypnotism over the women of america
Which I didn't see a problem with until she started giving the anti-vaccination nutjobs a platform on her program.

Then I realized how dangerous and evil she was.

As far as the original article is concerned, ABC's hidebound, judgmental attitude ("won't someone think of the children!") has always left a bad taste in my mouth. A bad taste I will wash away with bourbon.

the children are the least of what the that the powers that be think of..they are disposable

may i ask why are people who do not want vaccines 'nut-jobs' (i am really serious meth..just asking)

the increase in autism and such from vaccines..back in the day when i was a kid 60-s 70-s we had a few vaccs...now it is multiple ones over and over aggain..how much mercury can a little body or female withstand before the genetic mutations set in ... for instance autism is linked w/mercury which is in vaccs..and definately in the swine flu vac..

think about anti biotics and their over-use.. I am not trying to one up just posting queries..

why make a vac quickly for something we don't quite know about? oh yeah the money

baxter (austrian company) http://ww23.rr.com/index.php?origURL=ht ... ounds.html

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

felinamojokitty wrote:may i ask why are people who do not want vaccines 'nut-jobs' (i am really serious meth..just asking)

the increase in autism and such from vaccines..back in the day when i was a kid 60-s 70-s we had a few vaccs...now it is multiple ones over and over aggain..how much mercury can a little body or female withstand before the genetic mutations set in ... for instance autism is linked w/mercury which is in vaccs..and definately in the swine flu vac..

think about anti biotics and their over-use.. I am not trying to one up just posting queries..

why make a vac quickly for something we don't quite know about? oh yeah the money

baxter (austrian company)
Antibiotics are an entirely different matter because science supports the assertion that they are overused to the point of exacerbating what they were initially intended to prevent. The anti-vaccination movement has no such credibility, nor was it a movement founded to stop new vaccines as their biggest gripe is against a vaccine that has been in use for ages, namely the MMR vaccine. Those claims have been thoroughly debunked. There are far greater environmental factors associated with autism than the MMR vaccine. I personally don't support vaccinating against every form of flu that develops because they mostly affect children and old people. I dislike both demographics.

Ignoring science in the name of some scatterbrained theory promulgated by a television (note my links) star and her cohorts is to me one of the very definitions of nutjobbery.

Be safe everyone.

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by 190Flask »

Okay that picture made me hot. I love math and science *sigh*
RIP Tim.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

i see what you are saying and wonder who controls what is put in the vaccines? and as far as new conditions..what about ADHD?

from a simple observant point of view it seems that for what reason there is a numbing of society..complacency..

science is valid but just as it can be valid it can be manipulated as well as statistics...

for what ever reason Oprah and the guests have an anti-vac position is basically a shill to create dissent..among the general population.

antibiotics were overused for a reason...triclosan in hand wash is terrible for the skin.. good old soap and water is best.. fear made people go overboard as americans tend to do bigger/more/now is better...and of course it's for the children.

science is a good thing...manipulating it is wrong and that is happening more often than not..

here is a result of science.. polio surges.. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090814/ap_ ... 3VyZ2Vpbg-
Last edited by felinamojokitty on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

190Flask wrote:Okay that picture made me hot. I love math and science *sigh*

honey you just liked the humpy/bulge of that graph.... ;)

cheers!

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

felinamojokitty wrote:here is a result of science.. polio surges.. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090814/ap_ ... 3VyZ2Vpbg-
TFA wrote:The vaccine used in the United States and other Western nations is given in shots, which use a killed virus that cannot cause polio.
Those problems aren't a result of science, they're a result of cutting corners and poor risk management.
Be safe everyone.

190Flask
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by 190Flask »

felinamojokitty wrote:
190Flask wrote:Okay that picture made me hot. I love math and science *sigh*

honey you just liked the humpy/bulge of that graph.... ;)

cheers!
Cheers dear! It just reminded me of a mathematical function is all...
RIP Tim.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

methfront wrote:
felinamojokitty wrote:here is a result of science.. polio surges.. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090814/ap_ ... 3VyZ2Vpbg-
TFA wrote:The vaccine used in the United States and other Western nations is given in shots, which use a killed virus that cannot cause polio.
Those problems aren't a result of science, they're a result of cutting corners and poor risk management.
then that is a clear example of manipulating science so to speak..

bottom line it is all about the money meth... you know that as well as i do..

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

190Flask wrote:
Cheers dear! It just reminded me of a mathematical function is all...
function junction what's your function?

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

felinamojokitty wrote:then that is a clear example of manipulating science so to speak..

I never disagreed with that sentiment, in fact I supported it in context. I disagree with the assertion that science can be, as a thing in itself, suspect based on that. Manipulating the perception of empirical truth is in now way the same thing as altering those truths. People who appeal to emotion in order to do so are, in my mind, nutjobs.
Be safe everyone.

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

methfront wrote:
felinamojokitty wrote:then that is a clear example of manipulating science so to speak..

I never disagreed with that sentiment, in fact I supported it in context. I disagree with the assertion that science can be, as a thing in itself, suspect based on that. Manipulating the perception of empirical truth is in now way the same thing as altering those truths. People who appeal to emotion in order to do so are, in my mind, nutjobs.
meth, i am not trying to fight or one up ya..actually i enjoy the conversation.

emotion is the biggest roadblock to growth..people hold on to what they feel comfortable as opposed to what is logical evolvement.

it takes leaps and bounds to let go of the past thoughts...but it is just as challenging to hold on to beliefs..when the opposing current is strong..