Detoxing for drug test

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Uncle_Meat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Detoxing for drug test

Post by Uncle_Meat »

Might have an interview which I will probably ace but will have to undergo a drug test to please the slave masters. I'm guilty of smoking pot. So hang me, dang me. Just exercising my American freedom to put into my body whatever I feel so inclined. You got a problem with that??? Been drinking water by the gallons and alcohol since it's a major diuretic. Thank god for alcohol...
"I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...
there's MORE OF US UGLYTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out." -- FZ

MikeNZ
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: Detoxing for drug test

Post by MikeNZ »

Mate,
If you have to go through all that, the job had be pretty damned good.
Go hard or go home!

Uncle_Meat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle_Meat »

MikeNZ wrote:Mate,
Yes, you are correct. I'm a slave to the high wage high pressure bullshit jobs and had to agree to take a step down to 85K just to keep what I got. Been on a 9mo. furlough so far living on savings from the last job thanks to Wall St. and the money spewing '90's and UI benes. I'm 2yrs shy of claiming my IRA money without penalty so I still have to go out and prostitute myself till then. Not hurting yet but I'm looking ahead and it's not too good for people starting out ... Oh, fuck, time for another round...
"I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...
there's MORE OF US UGLYTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out." -- FZ

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

If it's a hair test, yer fucked.

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

As long as you don't have to detox from the booze...
That can be hell on earth.
Pot is easy.

Good luck my friend!
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Uncle_Meat wrote:
Yes, you are correct. I'm a slave to the high wage high pressure bullshit jobs and had to agree to take a step down to 85K just to keep what I got. Been on a 9mo. furlough so far living on savings from the last job thanks to Wall St. and the money spewing '90's and UI benes. I'm 2yrs shy of claiming my IRA money without penalty so I still have to go out and prostitute myself till then. Not hurting yet but I'm looking ahead and it's not too good for people starting out ... Oh, fuck, time for another round...
YOU HAVE IT SO TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Scar
Souse
Souse

Post by Scar »

coqui_chris wrote:
Uncle_Meat wrote:
YOU HAVE IT SO TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have such a shit attitude. It's not as if 85k is a huge amount of money. I mean, lets be honest, if someone makes any kind of decent plan for their life 6 figures is easily attainable by early to mid twenties.

Two Hearted
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Two Hearted »

Scar wrote:
You have such a shit attitude. It's not as if 85k is a huge amount of money. I mean, lets be honest, if someone makes any kind of decent plan for their life 6 figures is easily attainable by early to mid twenties.

And you are?
The cabin sits shut-down, cold-frozen and empty, dead mice in the traps, waiting for me to drink alone there in the dark.
--Smatter

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

drink some pickle juice uncle meat..does wonders or so i've heard...

Scar
Souse
Souse

Post by Scar »

Two Hearted wrote:
Scar wrote:

And you are?
Me, merely noticing someone being a douche simply for the sake of being a douche. And you are?

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Bullets work.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Drinky the Drunk Guy
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Drinky the Drunk Guy »

Uhm, back to the original subject...

In the previous century, during post-dui courses, I lucked out of a piss test (they told us *after* our break, and I was like hey, I JUST PISSED...) but was told I had to drop on the very next day. I'd smoked a a good deal of pot the previous eve... so I drank a gallon of vinegar over the course of that evening and the next day prior to going in (and, yeah, it sucked as bad as it might sound, NOT yummy)... but my test came up clean, FWIW.

Of course, I don't know what (prolly more-modern) methods they'll be using on you and yours. Good luck w/it.
"When I'm not drinkin'... I'm thinkin' 'bout drinkin'..." — The Meat Purveyors

redshift
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by redshift »

Smatter Noguts wrote:If it's a hair test, yer fucked.
The What?? I hate signature images!

redshift

Post by redshift »

Drinky the Drunk Guy wrote:In the previous century,
You can bet your ass that things have moved on in prude America from the previous century. After all we are waging a "War on drugs" remember?
The What?? I hate signature images!

deaddog
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by deaddog »

Word from experience, if it is a piss test; I had a cool boss who would warn me the day before test. Water is how you do it but a lot of water. Start drinking it the night before the test and the day of the test drink as much as you can right up to the time of testing. You will have already peed a lot and notice that it is no longer yellow but clear as water (good sign). When you fill the cup start the stream then start filling cup and don’t use the last of the stream ether you want the sample from mid piss. Your test results will read diluted but will not show any drugs. They tested me three times because it always came up as diluted and finally gave up repeating the test. I told them I just drink a lot of water.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin