What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by oettinger »

brandonman wrote:Newcastle. Should have picked up liquor. First ever breakup, and it was a crazy one, and just found out about the new guy, and still feel shitty about the whole thing. Suppressing anxiety shakes (They're not even withdrawal shakes)
Sorry to hear. You`ll feel way better in no time. Promised. New guy? Fuck that! What an asshole.

Vodka lemons, plenty very much alot
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I want to shake that fine person`s hand that invited vodka for me 2000 years ago
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dale's pale ale from Oskar Blues, Colorado. 6.5% ass kicking booze! Natural, smooth, not hoppy and not artificially fortified. It's $10/six where I live so it's not bottom shelf.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

hossthomas
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by hossthomas »

Lush City wrote:Dale's pale ale from Oskar Blues, Colorado. 6.5% ass kicking booze! Natural, smooth, not hoppy and not artificially fortified. It's $10/six where I live so it's not bottom shelf.

Love that Dale's. Actually, just a big fan of everything I've had from Oskar Blues.

I'm drinking the ubiquitous cheap beer. Also, Chattanooga Whiskey Co. Cask Strength. I'm a bourbon man, but this is a damn good whiskey.
into each life a little stroh's must fall - surreal

i told my landlord and all the other tenants they could fuck off if they don't like hank- hellbound glory

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Red wine. It's cold and windy outside and this is warming and relaxed.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Vodka! Not mixing it, not having anything to drink along. Straight from the bottle. I'll be at it for the next three days. Cheers!

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

Sailor Jerry's Caribbean Rum ~&~ XXXX Bitter. It makes me crazy in some peoples eyes, but i actually like the taste of cheap lager (as long as its one of the ones that HAS a taste).

Donald J. Drunk
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Donald J. Drunk »

for lunch

You may now lavish your congratulations upon me.

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

brandonman wrote:Newcastle. Should have picked up liquor. First ever breakup, and it was a crazy one, and just found out about the new guy, and still feel shitty about the whole thing. Suppressing anxiety shakes (They're not even withdrawal shakes)
I'd actually felt much better, and then she fed me a weird line of shit on blahblahblah the new guy was some 'blahblahblah he needed help deflecting a literally insane chick blahblahblah we should hang out this weekend", and I anticipated meeting her saturday to actually either nail in a coffin this shit or pin her down on what the fuck happened, at least. Didn't happen because, paraphrasing "lol mom wants me to clean all day saturday xDDD"

This shit is retarded. She's 22, and lives with her mother, sure, but Really? Your mother wanting to clean blows the notion of us meeting Saturday evening for dinner or drinks to talk this out?

I shouldn't be hammered because I have to be up at 8 tomorrow, but Christ. Too much pressure, from too many angles that include this.

Should've bought whiskey instead of beer. Last couple weeks have wrecked my diet and lifting I've been doing since december. Haven't lifted in two weeks, and now this week my should feels fucked.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

I've been drinking shiner white wing (beglian style white ale). its pretty good it has a little bit of an orange peel taste along with spices but isn't to hoppy.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

I'm pretty sure there is rye involved with this beer. Further investigation required.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Bur wrote:I'm pretty sure there is rye involved with this beer. Further investigation required.
possibly all it says is it is made using belgian wheat. (if you're talking about the beer i posted about.)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

hossthomas wrote:
Lush City wrote:Dale's pale ale from Oskar Blues, Colorado. 6.5% ass kicking booze! Natural, smooth, not hoppy and not artificially fortified. It's $10/six where I live so it's not bottom shelf.

Love that Dale's. Actually, just a big fan of everything I've had from Oskar Blues.

I'm drinking the ubiquitous cheap beer. Also, Chattanooga Whiskey Co. Cask Strength. I'm a bourbon man, but this is a damn good whiskey.
Just keep on rockin' in the free world, dood!
https://youtu.be/AWM4mhR_0sc
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Plenty of vodka, and Brandonman, fuck it!
Drink!

Bur

Post by Bur »

Irishman 70, blaze it faggots.