What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by scream ale »

Cold cans of Genny bock. Cheers!

DrunkinEurope
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DrunkinEurope »

^^ Enjoying your first legally purchased beers? Well, happy birthday and cheers, good sir!

SpitefulTriful
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by SpitefulTriful »

Morrisons Export Lager, only the classiest of beers.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

loving these legal brews. Been loving them for the last 18 years. And counting. Cheeeeers!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Beer is good food.

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Thompson »

scream ale wrote: Beer is good food.
Yes it is. And it tastes good too, and it goes down good. Easy to digest. French fries and fried chicken are hard to digest. Ladybug:
is hard to digest

I smashed the TV with a hammer. Then I turned the hammer on everything that plugs in. I feel better. Still hungry but I feel better.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Got this ancient radio that works from batteries and a pair of ten dollar headphones. All set for the Dave Ramsey telecast. What a fucking arrogant and obnoxious asshole he is.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I put my hand to the back of my head just now to feel this rather large bump. No telling what that is. But it doesn’t plug in. As long as it doesn’t plug in I can take it.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

‘Cause I’m ten feet tall and bulletproof.

Post often, post drunk, post drunk often, that’s what Oettinger says.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

12 oz. cans of PBR. Will start nipping at the Black Velvet later tonight.

I haven't had anything to drink for two days now, and wasn't supposed to drink tonight but two events came together and resulted in a cause for celebration. First was my 1099's came in. Second was the Covered CA health insurance exchange extended their open enrollment. For the first time in a year and a half I've got health insurance. In the weeks leading up to the decision I'd made to quit my job the most important thing was that I'd be able to get health insurance. I spoke to someone on the Covered CA Facebook page and he assured me I could get it after I quit my job because my income would be zero. Some ohter random person who'd read the post answered me too and said that the Covered CA guy was full of shit and that I'd be without health insurance. Well, I believed the Covered CA guy - and the Covered CA guy was indeed full of shit. You can't just put 0 for your income, you have to prove it and that would mean waiting two years until my imcome taxes would show 0. Finally it does, but I still wouldn't have been able to do it if they hadn't extended open enrollment and if my 1099's hadn't come in early. The weight I've been carrying on my shoulders for the last year and a half has finally been lifted! Feeling so good now I might even hit the bars tomorrow if I ain't too hungover...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:15 pm

I haven't had anything to drink for two days now, and wasn't supposed to drink tonight but two events came together and resulted in a cause for celebration. First was my 1099's came in. Second was the Covered CA health insurance exchange extended their open enrollment. For the first time in a year and a half I've got health insurance. In the weeks leading up to the decision I'd made to quit my job the most important thing was that I'd be able to get health insurance. I spoke to someone on the Covered CA Facebook page and he assured me I could get it after I quit my job because my income would be zero. Some ohter random person who'd read the post answered me too and said that the Covered CA guy was full of shit and that I'd be without health insurance. Well, I believed the Covered CA guy - and the Covered CA guy was indeed full of shit. You can't just put 0 for your income, you have to prove it and that would mean waiting two years until my imcome taxes would show 0. Finally it does, but I still wouldn't have been able to do it if they hadn't extended open enrollment and if my 1099's hadn't come in early. The weight I've been carrying on my shoulders for the last year and a half has finally been lifted! Feeling so good now I might even hit the bars tomorrow if I ain't too hungover...
I read all that in your drunken voice, that`s funny
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Thompson wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:40 am
‘Cause I’m ten feet tall and bulletproof.

Post often, post drunk, post drunk often, that’s what Oettinger says.
No, Oettinger would say: You got your own thread.

But Oett is happy to see you alive also!
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Neither 10 ft tall nor bulletproof. Closer to 5' 8" and undrunk proof. Cheap beer and EW. Cheers!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:09 pm
Hugh wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:15 pm

I read all that in your drunken voice, that`s funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ha8g4FiMw

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

^^^ Gold

*edit: better than imagined
Drink!