What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:47 pm
Drinking my third Zombie at a place with a two Zombie limit. And they just started playing a Gordon Lightfoot song... can you guess which one?
That place that lies about zombie limits while playing far too much gordon lightfoot?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I quit drinking zombies
And drink Manhattans again
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

I always thought those zombie limits were some of the daftest shit ever....so I can't have another zombie but I can order 16 shots of overproof rum no problem.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

as to what i'm drinking it's neat beam with a beer back. I have a shit ton of people coming round tonight to party for my girlfriends birthday. i'm meant to be cooking but I started drinking before midday. starting to think of just ordering a load of pizzas or just telling people the promised nibbles are 86d.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:56 am
I always thought those zombie limits were some of the daftest shit ever....so I can't have another zombie but I can order 16 shots of overproof rum no problem.
Have to agree with you. The place isn't opposed to profuse drinking. I think they print that kind of tripe on the menu as liability protection against those random, white wine spritzering bastards who can't handle a real drink. I ended up having four by the time they stopped playing Gordon fucking Lightfoot.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Reading this thread will make you high and you won't know why.
Drinking straight shots of Old Forrester single barrel bourbon. The barrel was purchased by the local convenience mart and liquor store and the makers shipped it in cases of fifths. It's been selling for at least 2yrs at 39.99 a fifth and they are down to the last 2 dozen. It's a real treat since you can't find this sort of bourbon smoothness just anywhere. It's almost sweet to the taste. Hope the owner buys another barrel. The owner did mention to me he was interested in Woodford Reserve and their offer. Should be spectacular!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Super stocked up on the KD. Intention is for it to be a rowdy day/night. We'll see how the pacing fares, though.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Beer. Glorious room temp beer.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Me and AD on the last two vodka bottles. I already did a shopping list for holiday season: 12 vodkas. They come in handy in six pack boxes
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Just had a shot of flizzleschnazzle. Damn, that shit is better than Cobra Command brand lao-lao aged in ayahuasca barrels.

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

drinking some xmas gin with mulled spices and orange an shit in the botanicals..it's alright I guess. feels festive. especially cause I didn't pay for it. it was a bday present for my missus from one of her friends and she hates it. also got a cold beer on the go and a shot of bourbon lined up. I also just found out my mrs is going to her family over the holidays without me...she hasn't seen them in ages and my dad is ill so I need to stay here. obviously i'll miss her an shit but she had planned for us to attend a lot of undrunk events over the week.. I can now maintain a quality buzz for the next 7 days. need to step up training for the big week, wouldn't wanna pull a muscle boys.

drunkin' Wisconsinite
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by drunkin' Wisconsinite »

Un-sessionable Imperial IPA from Revolution Brewing in Chicago. This is a really big beer, coming in at 10%ABV. I like it but definitely not a lawn mower beer as it packs a punch. A nice winter warmer for sure! Cheers!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Whoops. My morning coffee got some rye whiskey spilled in there again. Redemption Rye to be specific. No, this was not an accident. It's all part of some diabolically machiavellian conspiracy to get me wasted and, of course, I must spend the rest of the day drinking in order to figure out exactly who is behind it.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 am
Whoops. My morning coffee got some rye whiskey spilled in there again. Redemption Rye to be specific. No, this was not an accident. It's all part of some diabolically machiavellian conspiracy to get me wasted and, of course, I must spend the rest of the day drinking in order to figure out exactly who is behind it.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

We got 15 bottles of vodka, not sure that will be enough
Drink!