What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by scream ale »

A cold, tall can cheap beer. And it's fucking wonderful.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Cheap 'Murrican piss water. Cheap, on sale (warm) so, 3 cans packed between frozen peas, corn, and unknown something.
Rest are in the fridge, at the rear, evenly spaced.
Now for chaw and nip-gargles from the end of a bottle of Kraken.

Packing the U-Haul tomorrow.

Drink. It helps.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Ah drink. It does help. I've moved from cheap beer to Beam neat. It is still fucking wonderful.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

scream ale wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 pm
Ah drink. It does help. I've moved from cheap beer to Beam neat. It is still fucking wonderful.
42, my friend.

In-friggin-deed.

---willies

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

cold cheap beer for me as well....I say cheap it's stella which is cheap round these parts really for its abv. was on offer for £12 for 18 440ml cans. could have had 4% beer for a couple of quid less per case but fuck that shit.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Vodka followed by vodka followed by yet another vodka and yollowed yet another by and so on for 10 or so hours now
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Drinking fine shots of Old Forrester single barrel bourbon and Dale's Pale Ale. I'm in the zone!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

chain drinking and binge smoking since early afternoon. Good lord I love my vodka
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

Glenfiddich IPA cask scotch with a load of beers from a local brewery backing it up. I forgot I had them to be honest, was drinking at their tap house on boxing day and got 4 x 6 packs of 440ml cans to take away...left them in the garden as it's near freezing out and stumbled on them today when taking a piss outside.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:45 pm
Glenfiddich IPA cask scotch with a load of beers from a local brewery backing it up. I forgot I had them to be honest, was drinking at their tap house on boxing day and got 4 x 6 packs of 440ml cans to take away...left them in the garden as it's near freezing out and stumbled on them today when taking a piss outside.
Isn't it great when drunk you leases a gift for undrunk you?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Plenty of beer. Plenty of cold awesome beer.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The list would be shorter if I told you what I am not drinking today.

Started early 11 p.m. 30 minutes after rolling out off bed. The hangover devil had no bloody chance
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Working my way through a sixer I made at the supermarket of various beers in the cooler. Currently swilling a 'Peace Bomber', ale made with Riesling juice, from the (usually) fine people at War Horse. This one is a miss and a half, for me at least. Really not liking it. This strange citrusy after taste and flat beer thing it has going on kinda...sucks? I've definitely had worse though. Also in that sixer: 'Meat & Potatoes' dinner stout from Lord Hobo(pretty tasty), 'Pennsylvania Tuxedo' from Dogfish Head(not bad, not bad) and three 'Breakfast with Churchill' an oatmeal coffee stout also from War Horse(the only one in the bunch I've had previously, looking forward to these).

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 am
Working my way through a sixer I made at the supermarket of various beers in the cooler. Currently swilling a 'Peace Bomber', ale made with Riesling juice, from the (usually) fine people at War Horse. This one is a miss and a half, for me at least. Really not liking it. This strange citrusy after taste and flat beer thing it has going on kinda...sucks? I've definitely had worse though. Also in that sixer: 'Meat & Potatoes' dinner stout from Lord Hobo(pretty tasty), 'Pennsylvania Tuxedo' from Dogfish Head(not bad, not bad) and three 'Breakfast with Churchill' an oatmeal coffee stout also from War Horse(the only one in the bunch I've had previously, looking forward to these).
I love the whole make your own six pack thing. they have it at my local store and I think if you buy 6 bottles (or multiples of 6) you get 25% off. basically makes up for the huge mark up on single bottles over packs and means you can try a load of different brews. kinda makes me feel like i'm on a little solo bar crawl at home.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:32 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 am
I love the whole make your own six pack thing. they have it at my local store and I think if you buy 6 bottles (or multiples of 6) you get 25% off. basically makes up for the huge mark up on single bottles over packs and means you can try a load of different brews. kinda makes me feel like i'm on a little solo bar crawl at home.
They are pretty fun to make and and an awesome way to try different brews. Especially awesome when something in the cooler primarily comes in $20 four packs and I just don't wanna cough up the bucks for the chance to try something that I really might not like. Even more awesome still - when I've tried one of those beers from the super pricey four packs and I go back to make another mixed sixer and some kind and wonderful (or possibly just careless) employee has stocked the cooler with five or sometimes more of that very pricey delicious beer that I can now get more than four of for nearly half the price of that four pack. Fuck yeah.