What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

Post Reply
User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1969
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by scream ale » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:15 pm

^^^ That looks like an awesome beverage you have there.

I'm currently drinking some dark ale. Cheers and happy Friday people.
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1163
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Nausea » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Hmm... chili in a stout. I'm skeptical, but I'll take your word for it, Patchez.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5350
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Patchez » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:48 pm

Nausea wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:40 pm
Hmm... chili in a stout. I'm skeptical, but I'll take your word for it, Patchez.
Lots of places do it now. Think of it as a mole.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Casual Binger » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:59 am

Jameson chased with Kroftmans (cheap Dutch beer).

User avatar
ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by ThirstyBirdy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:59 am

Beer.. Or "bier" if you wanna be mr fancy pants
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9868
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by oettinger » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:26 pm

All day that drink that rhymes with odka
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4068
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Lush City » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:50 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:43 am
Warming up some cider to be mixed with rye whiskey and a cinnamon stick as an added toy.
There's a name for that like maybe Hot Toddy or a Rob Roy. The end result is you get buzzed a lot faster because it's so warm.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by ThirstyBirdy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:34 am

90 proof. 0ver 200 years in business, this is a good bourbon.
No fancy glassware, straight from the bottle. Sweet spicy peppery caramel baby!

You've got to try a bottle, I'm sort of in love. I should buy a case...
Image
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2531
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:36 am

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:34 am
90 proof. 0ver 200 years in business, this is a good bourbon.
No fancy glassware, straight from the bottle. Sweet spicy peppery caramel baby!

You've got to try a bottle, I'm sort of in love. I should buy a case...
Image
Beautiful picture.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by ThirstyBirdy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:43 am

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:36 am
ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:34 am
90 proof. 0ver 200 years in business, this is a good bourbon.
No fancy glassware, straight from the bottle. Sweet spicy peppery caramel baby!

You've got to try a bottle, I'm sort of in love. I should buy a case...
Image
Beautiful picture.
Took it with my new Iphone12 babe. Toggled "pro photography mode"
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9868
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by oettinger » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:17 am

It was raining vodka all day
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by ThirstyBirdy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:01 am

An Irish Buck

-ginger beer
-whiskey
-lemon wedge

Serve in highball glass with ice. Salt the rim if you want with rare blue Caspian Sea salt (or just table salt if you cant find it)
Last edited by ThirstyBirdy on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

User avatar
ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by ThirstyBirdy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:58 am

Buffalo Juice (a butter pepper sweet)

-whiskey
-root beer
-red jalapeno pepper (optional)

Fill highball halfway with ice. Pour in a little rootbeer, but leave 2 to 3 inches of ice showing. Level
the whiskey to the ice. Fill with root beer. Stir with a swizzle dick...

Optional Additions:

If you can stomach it, put a sweet red jalapeno wedge in this (squeeze a little juice in). Paprika mixed with a VERY slight bit of sugar can mimic as well if you dont want the heat. Cayenne works too

Have hot sauce and fresh sea salt nearby for sampling (knucle lick)
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1163
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Nausea » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:04 pm

Having a pint of Guinness at the local Irish pub.

I think I’m going to spring for a dram of Redbreast 12.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
ThirstyBirdy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 am

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by ThirstyBirdy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:45 pm

ThirstyBirdy wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:58 am
Buffalo Juice (a butter pepper sweet)

-whiskey
-root beer
-red jalapeno pepper (optional)

Fill highball halfway with ice. Pour in a little rootbeer, but leave 2 to 3 inches of ice showing. Level
the whiskey to the ice. Fill with root beer. Stir with a swizzle dick...

Optional Additions:

If you can stomach it, put a sweet red jalapeno wedge in this (squeeze a little juice in). Paprika mixed with a VERY slight bit of sugar can mimic as well if you dont want the heat. Cayenne works too

Have hot sauce and fresh sea salt nearby for sampling (knucle lick)
A little sour apple goes good here too...
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail

Post Reply