I think I'm going to regret that.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

I think I'm going to regret that.

Post by Mr Boozificator »

I am sick as fuck and yet feel the craving for a Guinness, so I'm going to have one. Now who am I lying to? One Guinness is impossible, I know it perfectly. See you this evening for tales of hurling and toilet bowls.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: I think I'm going to regret that.

Post by Negromancer »

Truly, that sucks my Lord. When our imperium rises, somebody will pay extra harshly for this!
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Negromancer wrote:Truly, that sucks my Lord. When our imperium rises, somebody will pay extra harshly for this!
Thanks, Odinson. So far I am not doing too bad: my guts seem to tolerate the Guinness so I decided to cook pork onion and potatoes with a bit of balsamic vinegar in my oven. If really I have to be sick, well I might as well enjoy the preparatory phase.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Glasgae Sam
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Glasgae Sam »

I was drinking a LOT of home brewed stout last night, and I'm just about to go for my post-pub-poo. I'm expected something similar to this:
Attachments
blogP1012402.sized.jpg
blogP1012402.sized.jpg (37.65 KiB) Viewed 398 times
Let us have wine and women, mirth and laughter,
Sermons and soda water the day after.

www.drunchblog.com <- it's full of pictures of epic breakfasts made by me and my friends. That's about it.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Glasgow Sam wrote:I was drinking a LOT of home brewed stout last night, and I'm just about to go for my post-pub-poo. I'm expected something similar to this:
Goodness gracious!

I once made a gruit stout with some elderberry. It has good head retention and an almost guinnessesque something I couldn't put my finger on. I'll have to try it again.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

more toilet bowls pleas. for savbage's head.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

After two pounds of pork and half a bottle of wine, I am feeling surprisingly well. Is it possible that viruses can be killed with a combination of pork and wine? Thirsty, can you experiment on some of the villagers for that, because if this works we might make huge savings on our healthcare policy.

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

Mr Boozificator wrote:After two pounds of pork and half a bottle of wine, I am feeling surprisingly well. Is it possible that viruses can be killed with a combination of pork and wine? Thirsty, can you experiment on some of the villagers for that, because if this works we might make huge savings on our healthcare policy.
I'm a fan of the bacon and whiskey diet to treat infections...
Be safe everyone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

methfront wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:After two pounds of pork and half a bottle of wine, I am feeling surprisingly well. Is it possible that viruses can be killed with a combination of pork and wine? Thirsty, can you experiment on some of the villagers for that, because if this works we might make huge savings on our healthcare policy.
I'm a fan of the bacon and whiskey diet to treat infections...
I believe this to be a time proven cure-all.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Mr Boozificator wrote: Thirsty, can you experiment on some of the villagers for that.
where's the line form?
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Wingman wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote: Thirsty, can you experiment on some of the villagers for that.
where's the line form?
Well, for the US citizens, the simplest way is to go to Ohio, in front of Thirsty's house.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

Wild Turkey cured my cold.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

A mate of mine always drank guinness when his guts felt bad, and it always seemed to settle things.

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

My previous general practitioner once told me, before going on a trip to Java: 'When you eat something in Indonesia and afterwards you fear you may get sick, go immediately to the nearest bar and order a double whiskey or any hard liquor you can get your hand on. It saved my guts countless times.' Best physician I ever had, his cure for almost every disease was a shot of scotch. I did follow his advice on Java, and it kept me out of all sorts of trouble. Never got sick on that trip.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Steve wrote:A mate of mine always drank guinness when his guts felt bad, and it always seemed to settle things.
Well well well, look what we have here: a long escaped drunkette...
Okay, that was strictly the professional opening, apart from that, are you joining the CCC, pal?