Ask Savage

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Ask Savage

Post by Savage »

They are way cooler than the Monkees, are they not?
like tears in rain

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Savage wrote:
peetie44 wrote:Dear Ms Savage,

What is the capital of ancient Mesopotamia?
I dunno, but this is the number one on their hit parade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMRTGv82Zo
...before I talk, I should read a book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7B5W4VGa_U
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Dear Ms Savage, I have too many tomatoes. I've prepared stews, coulis, salads, sun dried tomatoes, strange cocktails etc... Do you have an other recipe for me. Thanks already.

Ps: If you have something interesting I might stop trying to imaginarily marry your daughter(s).
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

steved2112
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by steved2112 »

Dear Savage:

I realize sometimes that my life isn't based upon a Douglas Adams book, and drinking usually helps. Should I try to make more friends from Betelgeuse, or just drink more?
I feel like I;' Typing down hill.
-F. Sott Blitzedgerald

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Dear Savage

What is your real first name, so next time we drunk dial you won't hang up on me?

(You can PM me the answer, I pinky swear not to tell a soul.)
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Dear Ms Savage,

This board has a dedicated "bourbon" thread in TAOGH but since you are one of the olde...ur-uhh...I mean, LONGER TENURED (heh-heh ;^) members here and you seem to reference bourbon more than almost everyone else combined, what is your favorite bourbon -- cost being no object?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

My, how they do pile up.

Boozy: Learn to can. Put up tomato products in various forms; puree, paste, crushed, whole.. Also, tomato juice, for those Bloody Mary emergencys in the fall and winter. And shut the fuck up about my daughter, you old pervert.

Steved: Life is never based on a Douglas Adams book. Rather, Douglas Adams based his books on life. Yes, drinking mass quantities always helps. At least for me, it does. But I could snap at any moment.

Prick: Dianne. That's the name. I think you might be getting as senile as Grumpy. You two should hang out together. Do you smoke cigars?

Peetie: I'm not supposed to go on any board but the Pub, for reasons I cannot remember. And BTW, I believe you are not only older than me, but older than Grumpy, and that is saying something. As for bourbon, I am a cheap date, a woman of simple tastes. I like Maker's Mark. Over a bit of ice, as most places in my world tend to be overheated. P.S. Could you put up some more links to your music? It was cool.

I had a wittier and much less crabby set of answers, but the ethernet ate it. So this is it. This is the list. Yep.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Savage wrote:My, how they do pile up.

Boozy: Learn to can. Put up tomato products in various forms; puree, paste, crushed, whole.. Also, tomato juice, for those Bloody Mary emergencys in the fall and winter. And shut the fuck up about my daughter, you old pervert.

Steved: Life is never based on a Douglas Adams book. Rather, Douglas Adams based his books on life. Yes, drinking mass quantities always helps. At least for me, it does. But I could snap at any moment.

Prick: Dianne. That's the name. I think you might be getting as senile as Grumpy. You two should hang out together. Do you smoke cigars?

Peetie: I'm not supposed to go on any board but the Pub, for reasons I cannot remember. And BTW, I believe you are not only older than me, but older than Grumpy, and that is saying something. As for bourbon, I am a cheap date, a woman of simple tastes. I like Maker's Mark. Over a bit of ice, as most places in my world tend to be overheated. P.S. Could you put up some more links to your music? It was cool.

I had a wittier and much less crabby set of answers, but the ethernet ate it. So this is it. This is the list. Yep.
Hey, I'm not old!
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Savage wrote:My, how they do pile up.

Hey, I'm not old!
All perverts are old when one's daughter is being discussed.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Yep, when you're young they call you passionate and charming, but after 30, it's "old pervert" for you. Well, for your information, I was already a pre-teen pervert and always have been a good reliable old school pervert since. No one is half as perv as I am without working on it a bit.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Mr Boozificator wrote:Yep, when you're young they call you passionate and charming, but after 30, it's "old pervert" for you. Well, for your information, I was already a pre-teen pervert and always have been a good reliable old school pervert since. No one is half as perv as I am without working on it a bit.
Yessir...every mother's dream date for her little girl.

Btw...here's the soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w09ukTUUhBY

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

peetie44 wrote:Btw...here's the soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w09ukTUUhBY
Haha one of the related videos on that page is the best song name I've ever heard: "Pussy Stank (but so do marijuana)"

gnarkill
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by gnarkill »

Dear Savage: How would one go about obtaining a monkey that, for reasons anyone could understand, I'd then train to mix my drinks, light my smokes and rollerskate. Would it be worth all the trouble I'd have to go through, and what type of monkey would be best for this sort of thing?
IN VINO VERITAS

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

gnarkill wrote:Dear Savage: How would one go about obtaining a monkey that, for reasons anyone could understand, I'd then train to mix my drinks, light my smokes and rollerskate. Would it be worth all the trouble I'd have to go through, and what type of monkey would be best for this sort of thing?
For this, I went to Grumpy. Grumpy says: No monkey could be trained to do these things. For this, you need an ape. I recommend an orangutan or a chimpanzee. With training, they make wonderful bartenders.

Well, that's what he says, and he should know.

But then again, he says I'm a bitch, so what does he know.
like tears in rain

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

How do blind people know when to stop wiping their ass?