Ask Savage

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Ask Savage

Post by Patchez »

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Or 42.

Your choice.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

Savage wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:24 am
Enquiring minds want to know: What is the meaning of life?
I wanna know that too plz.

(I still think we're in a war simulation for insane gods. I'm turning into a nihilist, Lewboski.)
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

Red
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Red »

It's all random. Apparently humans developed large brains to act as radiators.

That led to the invention of hats, sunglasses and air conditioning. All good things.

calx

Post by calx »

Red wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 pm

That led to the invention of hats, sunglasses and air conditioning. All good things.
I wonder if God wears a hat!

I love hats!
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Long live David Icke!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

calx wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:55 pm
Red wrote:

I love hats!
Ha! The human head is an accessory holder. Also, intake valve for joy fuel. Gotcha. I quite agree.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

calx wrote:
Red wrote:

I love hats!
What kinda hats? Fedoras...berets...cowboys...derbys...turbans...endless possibilities! I personally like to rock the Slash style top hat when I wake up still drunk in the morning when my hair seems to always look exactly like his.
Okole maluna!

calx

Post by calx »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:32 am
calx wrote:
Red wrote:

I love hats!
What kinda hats? Fedoras...berets...cowboys...derbys...turbans...endless possibilities! I personally like to rock the Slash style top hat when I wake up still drunk in the morning and my hair seems to always look exactly like his.
*dons propellerhead of the universe*

Long live David Icke!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:32 am
calx wrote:
Red wrote:

I love hats!
What kinda hats? Fedoras...berets...cowboys...derbys...turbans...endless possibilities! I personally like to rock the Slash style top hat when I wake up still drunk in the morning and my hair seems to always look exactly like his.
Ya know, my little first born (33 years old), clued me in to Black Books. Teach your children, I guess.
like tears in rain

calx

Post by calx »

I wish more parents would teach their children these days. Seems like we're a planet of children leading children. What is there to pass on?

Long live David Icke!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Savage, what's the deal with time? One minute it's dragging. Then something fun happens for a couple seconds, then

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Lady S. Why is it so hard to get an animal from the shelter?

We want a cat that can grow up with our little dog. We tried to be good persons and get one from the shelter. Yet those know it all people working there are super picky to whom they hand a cat or not.
AD said something like "Don`t offer them online, if you want to keep them all anyway"

Now we will probably buy one from private owners while those shelter kittens rot there forever.
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Cats and sometimes dogs, used to follow me home from school. But there was one cat... She came back later that night, and sort of pounded on the window glass, and when I opened it, she tried to tear the screen off. Well, she was rather large, about twenty-two pounds--people used to mistake her for a wildcat, a pissed off one, with a lashing tail. So anyway, I popped the screen, and got her something to eat, and that was that. Mom hated her. Dad loved her, which was nice, since years later, when I come back home for a while and met Grumpy, he and she did not hit it off, to say the least. She wasn't my first cat, and she wasn't the last, but she was the best. I have her picture above my desk, along with the children, grandkids, and that cute one of Grumpy asleep in his comfy chair. She ate dogs for lunch. More than one dog made the mistake of barking at her as she bathed on the fence. Usually, they burst through their screen door to get away for her. When she wanted to be held, she'd leap up and land on my chest and around my neck. It made me stagger, every time. Lived to be over twenty years old or so (we think she was only half grown when she came) She hated other animals, and people, even children, (but she never ever hurt a child) but when we came home on a mac flight, she came right up to my daughter, purring like a furnace.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:10 am
Dear Lady S. Why is it so hard to get an animal from the shelter?

We want a cat that can grow up with our little dog. We tried to be good persons and get one from the shelter. Yet those know it all people working there are super picky to whom they hand a cat or not.
AD said something like "Don`t offer them online, if you want to keep them all anyway"

Now we will probably buy one from private owners while those shelter kittens rot there forever.
Oh sorry. Just call me Windy. Anyway, sometimes the best animal friends are the ones who choose you.
like tears in rain

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I love this old post from FearNoBeer.
oettinger wrote:
Fri May 13, 2016 9:51 am
FearNoBeer wrote:Dear Savage,

Why is U2 so popular? After all they´ve got a really boring, totally replaceable rhytm section (bass/drums), a guy who knows a couple of effects on a guitar and most of all, A REALLY POMPOUS, HYPOCRYTE ASS on vocals. All in all, they are a really boring, shitty band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2OQxma_1ps

Of course, my theory of the "major public" or the "big audience" has always been, that they´re clueless fuckers who just go with the flow...

By the way, CHEERS DRUNKARDS! It´s been a long time...

I agree FearNoBeer. I know it's been over 5 years since this question but the sad part is the fact that U2 is (mindbogglingly) STILL around. Adding irritation to their popularity is the hype given to them by the fans themselves. Those people out there who think U2 is the best band ever but if you ask them to name 10 songs by them, they can't.
I just fell in love with you. I loathe that stupid band.
If I somehow needed proof for god it would be U2`s and Bon Jovi`s private jets colliding mid air over the arctic ocean.

Any thoughts on this dear Lady S.?
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Better yet, after crashing mid air, only John Bon Jovi and Bono make it alive on parachutes.
Only to find out they are paragliding into an active volcano, very slowly
Drink!