Ask Savage

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: Ask Savage

Post by oettinger » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Should the doctor be concerned when he`s tasting feces in my urin?
I do not remember posting that ^^^

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:45 am

oettinger wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:16 pm
Should the doctor be concerned when he`s tasting feces in my urin?
Why is your doctor drinking your pee?
like tears in rain

rivuxgamma
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by rivuxgamma » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:04 pm

SavageXmasJjelloshot wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:45 am
Why is your doctor drinking your pee?

apparently that used to be a thing back in the day
if it was sweet, that was an indication of diabetes

with urea being a yeast nutrient in homebrewing, does that mean that pee wine could be a thing?
I'll fill this out when I'm smarter

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Dear Lady Savage, how do I wash monday`s suicidal tendencies best out off my head?
Or is this a "don`t drink with the messenger" type of situation?
Sorry brain, but you hafta go?!??!!?

Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Badfellow » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Dear Lady Savage,

Why can't Oettinger take a shower, put on clean underwear, settle down and find himself a nice girl that isn't a total Slavic basket case?

- Billy Bob McKrunkle
Incest Grove, IA
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:42 pm

^ ^ ^

Also, why is the horse that wakes me up each night called a Night Mare?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:49 pm

why all these ratchet bitches be trifling?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:22 am

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:42 pm
^ ^ ^

Also, why is the horse that wakes me up each night called a Night Mare?
Well, son, that would be the horse you rode in on. Can't help you there as I am not a priest. (THEY WOULDN'T TAKE ME! sob...
like tears in rain

Impish Boozehound
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: On your left shoulder, choking the life out of the teetotaler on your right, with his own halo.

Post by Impish Boozehound » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:55 am

Dear savage;

Due to a recent career change I've found the drunkest professional body ever, that being said, my direct boss does not imbibe even under implied threats of severe playground level name calling and such teasing.

My question is: should we stuff her in the retort with a full bottle of fireball? or should we empty it first?

the bottle, not the retort. 1600 degrees is fairly self cleaning after all.
"a wise man drinks with the devil to keep the bastard in line, a fool tries to drink the devil away."

Judge

Post by Judge » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Dear Lady Savage,

At what age does one finally quit getting fucked over by the man? Asking for a "friend" of course. This boulder keeps sliding down the hill and it seems to be getting heavier to push it back up.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:34 am

Judge wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:24 pm
Dear Lady Savage,

At what age does one finally quit getting fucked over by the man? Asking for a "friend" of course. This boulder keeps sliding down the hill and it seems to be getting heavier to push it back up.
I am not the man, but you are the man that helped me in a time of need. Anything I can do, brother.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Patchez » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Judge wrote:
Dear Lady Savage,

Unless you are the top of the food chain the answer is never. Your best bet is to get out of the path of the food chain.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Sammy
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Sammy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Patchez wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm
Judge wrote:
Dear Lady Savage,

Unless you are the top of the food chain the answer is never. Your best bet is to get out of the path of the food chain.

Yes, and learn to compromise. Do not take on debt. Accept the fact that you may not live in the best house in the best neighborhood when you retire, etc. Learn to be opportunistic. Learn to live on the cheap. And always have a bug out bag at the ready in case the SHTF.

DharmaBum
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by DharmaBum » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:34 am

Judge wrote:
Dear Lady Savage,

First, you must renounce the idea that your life is dictated by external forces such as ''the man'' or any people or things outside of yourself, assume control of your life and happiness even if you have no evidence that this is the proper course of action. You must adopt a foolish positive thinking that will allow you to seek employment that is pleasurable and grants you with the financial independence that will distance you from ''the man'', and as you begin to succeed incrementally the success and your positivity, as well as your belief in yourself, will start to grow.

If you feel that life is like pushing a boulder upwards a hill I would ask you what evidence do you have that anything is wrong? Is the world broken or is it you that is allowing it to feel like it's broken? As you are reading through this comment is there something wrong right now, at this very moment, or are you simply existing and being present yet perhaps allowing negative thoughts and anxiety about the future to dampen your mood?
Just keep livin'

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:47 am

DharmaBum wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:34 am
Judge wrote:
Dear Lady Savage,

First, you must renounce the idea that your life is dictated by external forces such as ''the man'' or any people or things outside of yourself, assume control of your life and happiness even if you have no evidence that this is the proper course of action. You must adopt a foolish positive thinking that will allow you to seek employment that is pleasurable and grants you with the financial independence that will distance you from ''the man'', and as you begin to succeed incrementally the success and your positivity, as well as your belief in yourself, will start to grow.

If you feel that life is like pushing a boulder upwards a hill I would ask you what evidence do you have that anything is wrong? Is the world broken or is it you that is allowing it to feel like it's broken? As you are reading through this comment is there something wrong right now, at this very moment, or are you simply existing and being present yet perhaps allowing negative thoughts and anxiety about the future to dampen your mood?
Hey easy there. The Judge is atleast twice your age, he knows his shit. Look up his post history and you`ll find out some about his not so distant past.
Moving accross the country just cause some shit beyond your control happened is never fun.

Back to drinking now.