News about Maker's 46

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

News about Maker's 46

Post by Resident Asshole »

Just got this in my email (also I didn't know Kevin Smith made Bourbon as well as funny movies):
Dear Ambassador,

We have some big news that we find both exciting and sad to share with our Ambassadors this month. Our Master Distiller, Maker's 46 creator and long-time friend, Kevin Smith, will be departing Maker's Mark for a very big job with The Jim Beam Claremont office.

As you know, Kevin has been an important member of the Maker's Mark family over the last 12 years and is extremely well-respected not only by the employees of the Louisville and Loretto teams, but by the bourbon world at large. I also know he has meant a lot to you, our Ambassador friends.

Though this announcement is bittersweet, this is a very significant opportunity for Kevin, and we are enormously proud of him. Victoria MacRae-Samuels (her husband and I are distant cousins) will assume the position of V.P. of Operations while new-hire Greg Davis will become Victoria's Master Distiller. Victoria and Greg will do a great job, and I can't wait for you to meet them.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619