My fellow lushes I request advice

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: My fellow lushes I request advice

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Wingman wrote:
DOKTOR BoO-zificator wrote:
Wingman wrote:at my wedding, one of our friends claimed to believe we were paying by the hour at the bar (not the case, we paid per drink). about 9:45 (we were going to the party house at 10:00), she's all, "hurry up and drink!" ordering doubles and triples at the bar, forcing people to do shots, etc.

i love my friends.
If she's single, you know...
yes, actually. nice girl, lives in charlotte. pm me next time you're stuck there.

ooh, and she's coming down in a few weeks to go to disney with us....
Now this is very tantalizing, and i'm not talking about Disney. Even though that sleeping beauty is pretty hot.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

DOKTOR BoO-zificator wrote: Now this is very tantalizing, and i'm not talking about Disney. Even though that sleeping beauty is pretty hot.
you haven't lived until you've woken up with a face character.

face character: n. the disney employees that don't wear masks when playing characters.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Wingman wrote:
DOKTOR BoO-zificator wrote: Now this is very tantalizing, and i'm not talking about Disney. Even though that sleeping beauty is pretty hot.

face character: n. the disney employees that don't wear masks when playing characters.
Aww, damn. I was picturing you waking up with Mickey.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Wingman wrote:

OKAY, I WANT HER, I KAN FEEL SHE IS MY SECOND HALF. THIRSTY! RELAUNCH THE BREADCRUMBSPOWERED TELEPORTER, I'M ON MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Savage Bloody Savage wrote:Aww, damn. I was picturing you waking up with Mickey.
ariel. also, pocohontus.

it's the most magical place on earth.

mickey is a chick, too, though. cute, but nothing to write home about.
Stupid should hurt.

--ThirstyDrunk

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

When I was a youngster, I wanted to grow up and be Alice at Disneyland. I had the hair. (Not now I don't, but back then...) I have wonderful memories of that place; I remember seeing Uncle Walt, driving around in his antique car. But sadly, he died when I was a very little girl.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Grumpy went to high school with two kids who met (and later married) when they were Mickey and Minnie. Nowadays, from what I hear, Minnie is often a boy, and vice-versa for Minnie. It was widely known, back in the day, that the Three Little Pigs were usually played by a trio of horny, angry, old man dwarfs. Oh, and Tinkerbell was eighty-fucking years old, and she still sailed through the sky every night.
like tears in rain

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

alice is british, and short. not my type, really. tinkerbell is a wee thing, as well. never met one very old, though.
Stupid should hurt.

--ThirstyDrunk

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

Last wedding I attended I hit on one of the bridesmaids. She wasn't all that hot but we had been drinking rum and she was dirty. When I am drunk, dirty is the same thing as hot.

She was ready to take me to the bride's father's house and get it on...then the flipping PHOTOGRAPHER cock-blocked me. He was gay and seemed to think I wasn't the sort of guy she should be talking to...jerkoff.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Resident Evil wrote:Last wedding I attended I hit on one of the bridesmaids. She wasn't all that hot but we had been drinking rum and she was dirty. When I am drunk, dirty is the same thing as hot.

She was ready to take me to the bride's father's house and get it on...then the flipping PHOTOGRAPHER cock-blocked me. He was gay and seemed to think I wasn't the sort of guy she should be talking to...jerkoff.
We live in a terrible terrible world. A fucking photographer. Well, more like a fucked up in the ass one in this case.
Photographers are now just as suspicious as taxi drivers to me.

GetDrunkStayDrunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by GetDrunkStayDrunk »

The worst cock blockage I'll have will come from friends who think I will regret sleeping with the homely cousin of so n so. Little do they know I never regret anything, because I never remember anything.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Get all Thurston Howell III up in they grill! Take a sword cane or a tippling stick. Either one will liven up the reception.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

GetDrunkStayDrunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

No can do, I'm a groomsman and it's totally casual. slacks and button down shirts

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Never remember, never regret. Isn't that our Drunkard Creed?
like tears in rain

GetDrunkStayDrunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

I don't know, can't remember.