Death to thieves

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Death to thieves

Post by Savage »

Dr. Manhattan wrote:Guilty, Guilty, Guilty.

If you raise Hell on Halloween be prepared to pay the Devil his due. Otherwise stay on the front porch and pick your nose.

I apologize for nothing, and expect your written contritions by tonight.

Also, I'm sending a note home to your parents, who will be very disappointed in you.
I do not raise hell. I put out a lovely Halloween display, give candy, and try my damndest to make everyone enjoy themselves. Heck, if I didn't think I might get in legal trouble, I'd hand out minis to the parents. What the fuckl? Are you some kind of crazy fundy?
like tears in rain

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by felinamojokitty »

sadly many people suck nowadays ms. savage

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

felinamojokitty wrote:sadly many people suck nowadays ms. savage
But on the up side, when something like this happens, I find out how many of my neighbors are kind and caring. Tomorrow, I'm going to hand out fliers. I am almost one hundred percent sure that I will never see my stuff again, but a thing like this can make everyone aware that there are assholes out there, and draw us all togather. Sadly, our world is an us against them world. I keep asking myself, "Why would anyone do this" And you know what? I can't think of a single reason why. Us and them. And them ain't very nice.
like tears in rain

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

Savage Bloody Savage wrote:
But on the up side, when something like this happens, I find out how many of my neighbors are kind and caring. Tomorrow, I'm going to hand out fliers. I am almost one hundred percent sure that I will never see my stuff again, but a thing like this can make everyone aware that there are assholes out there, and draw us all togather. Sadly, our world is an us against them world. I keep asking myself, "Why would anyone do this" And you know what? I can't think of a single reason why. Us and them. And them ain't very nice.
they ain't! you need someone like me to stand guard over your halloween yard like a gargoyle all night. i enjoy the night and my alone time and i can sit silent and still most of the time. it's hard for me to see in the sunlight and my eyes are best adjusted to moonlight, even with clouds. i will, however, need a bottle of evan to ensure total protection for your goodies. once i blew up a plastic skeleton in a graveyard and took pics with a red head girl, so see her for references. i can do this, savage!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

bluebottle wrote:
Savage Bloody Savage wrote:
they ain't! you need someone like me to stand guard over your halloween yard like a gargoyle all night. i enjoy the night and my alone time and i can sit silent and still most of the time. it's hard for me to see in the sunlight and my eyes are best adjusted to moonlight, even with clouds. i will, however, need a bottle of evan to ensure total protection for your goodies. once i blew up a plastic skeleton in a graveyard and took pics with a red head girl, so see her for references. i can do this, savage!
You read my mind. I have been totally considering hiring a human to sit on my porch and be on the lookout. I would have to pay them a fair wage, so we could only set up a week before Halloween, but it would be a damn sight less expensive that losing twenty years worth of props
like tears in rain

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by BBoozer »

Have you considered a mine field to protect your halloween display? I'm not sure if this is legal where you live, but weapon laws in the US are rather flexible, ain't they? You are allowed to use weapons to protect your property, right?

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

BBoozer wrote:Have you considered a mine field to protect your halloween display? I'm not sure if this is legal where you live, but weapon laws in the US are rather flexible, ain't they? You are allowed to use weapons to protect your property, right?
Yeah, you may be being funny, but Ilike the way you think. Thing is, if they are stupid enough to display our stuff, the spiderweb tall garden stakes are enough to convict them. You can't buy them for love or money today. I mean, if something doesn't show up on ebay, it's exclusive.
like tears in rain

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

it's not even haloween, yet! they should have waited until that night, anyway. use their corpses to decorate your lawn.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Wingman wrote:it's not even haloween, yet! they should have waited until that night, anyway. use their corpses to decorate your lawn.
BEST. IDEA. YET.
like tears in rain