I'm drinking gin after labor day

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rumhead
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

I'm drinking gin after labor day

Post by Rumhead »

because the only rule of drinking i believe in is don't drive and I got handle of bombay from CVS for $27.
Alcohol makes us better human beings. - FKR

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Judge

Re: I'm drinking gin after labor day

Post by Judge »

a fine medicinal for this coming cold and flu season. and the lime wards off scurvy
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Judge wrote:a fine medicinal for this coming cold and flu season. and the lime wards off scurvy
Recently, I read that it was actually lemons that warded off the scurvy, and that limes lacked some enzyme or some such. Snopes?
like tears in rain

Judge

Post by Judge »

Savage is not here wrote:
Judge wrote:a fine medicinal for this coming cold and flu season. and the lime wards off scurvy
Recently, I read that it was actually lemons that warded off the scurvy, and that limes lacked some enzyme or some such. Snopes?
Yeah? Well I read somewhere that cigarettes help improve one's health.

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

rockstar5actual
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by rockstar5actual »

I drink gin constantly!! Why? Because I can. Lately I found a gin and tonic in a can while coming home from Afghanistan. I thought it would suck but to my surprise it was quite delicious. Nothing beats a Bombay Saphire though.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him . . . It's 2 a.m." - Golden Earring

rune
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by rune »

Hey Judge, you notice the "before" guy in the LSMFT ad looks an awful lot like Scotty, in your avatar?
I pick up stuff like that.

Judge

Post by Judge »

rune wrote:Hey Judge, you notice the "before" guy in the LSMFT ad looks an awful lot like Scotty, in your avatar?
I pick up stuff like that.
"Scotty".....I remember that name...its right there .....hold on......oh yeah Scotty. Yep you're right. Thanks for the remembery ride down "Whiny Ass Way".

CPE1704TKS

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

rockstar5actual wrote:I drink gin constantly!! Why? Because I can. Lately I found a gin and tonic in a can while coming home from Afghanistan. I thought it would suck but to my surprise it was quite delicious. Nothing beats a Bombay Saphire though.
One Christmas, Grumpy slid several of those cocktails in a can into my stocking. Not great, but then again, I was drinking booze and eating chocolate at seven a.m. and that felt pretty good.
like tears in rain