The end is nigh, according to some whacky drys.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Heathen55
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: The end is nigh, according to some whacky drys.

Post by Heathen55 »

Played a nice round of drunken golf and didn't even notice the apocalypse. Was I wrong for that?
"making the world a more disturbing place for over half a century"

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

Heathen55 wrote:Played a nice round of drunken golf and didn't even notice the apocalypse. Was I wrong for that?
No, you were magnificently eright.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

DeeboCools wrote:
Heathen55 wrote:Played a nice round of drunken golf and didn't even notice the apocalypse. Was I wrong for that?
No, you were magnificently eright.
Hey dumb asses do you know it happen they all the people left behind and all those TV shows are pretaped every ones is good
dude smoke and drink up pass the grass

Superfucker
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Superfucker »

Actually the Rapture did occur, I'm currently writing you from my new condo overlooking the sea of infinite bliss. Turns out the correct religion was reform neo-Mayahuelism. All five of us are quite happy to be here, and enjoy our eternal bliss secure in the knowledge that all of you heathens will polish off our drinks until the coming of the star goat.
What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

I was reclining over a Volcano Bowl at some Tiki bar when the world ended. Norway is pretty secular, so nobody disappeared as far as we could see. Couldn't have been the Jehova's witnesses either, because I saw one yesterday.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

meh. we all gotta go sometime.