Beer boot

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Beer boot

Post by kowalski »

Think I might buy a beer boot - anyone have one, or drunk out of one?
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Beer boot

Post by DeeboCools »

Is this one of those things the nazis invented?
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

If you don't get the 2 Liter one you are a sissy.
Now go watch Beerfest.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

I have lived in Germany for two years, so yeah, i did the boot a number of times. Turn it around at the right moment and you won't get a liter of beer in your face at the end.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Mr Boozificator wrote:I have lived in Germany for two years, so yeah, i did the boot a number of times. Turn it around at the right moment and you won't get a liter of beer in your face at the end.
That's pretty much like drinking out of a horn. Not that it's something most people can relate to.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Mr Boozificator wrote:I have lived in Germany for two years, so yeah, i did the boot a number of times. Turn it around at the right moment and you won't get a liter of beer in your face at the end.
Exactly the lesson I learned from watching Beerfest.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Negroleptic wrote:
That's pretty much like drinking out of a horn. Not that it's something most people can relate to.
Yep, I only do that from the skull of my enemies.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Not much room for spilling there though. Unless they have big head.

The Huns used to elongate their heads from childhood, I bet you could make a beer boot-shaped skull to drink from.
"The best drink of the day, was the drink he had in his head before the first drink of the day."

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Negroleptic wrote:Not much room for spilling there though. Unless they have big head.

The Huns used to elongate their heads from childhood, I bet you could make a beer boot-shaped skull to drink from.
Are you suggesting we should declare war upon Hungary, set fire to their bakeries, eat all their salami, take all their women, drink all their beer and palinka, and sleep half naked in the Budapest opera before waking up in the morning to an enormous breakfast and start drinking all their wine? Hum, you're sick but count me in.

Jags
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jags »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Negroleptic wrote:Not much room for spilling there though. Unless they have big head.

Are you suggesting we should declare war upon Hungary, set fire to their bakeries, eat all their salami, take all their women, drink all their beer and palinka, and sleep half naked in the Budapest opera before waking up in the morning to an enormous breakfast and start drinking all their wine? Hum, you're sick but count me in.

This type of activity is what we call a "weekend".
-------------------------------------

The older I get, the better I was.

It's damn expensive to look this cheap.

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

I've never had the beer boot, the liter Mass is hard enough to find outside of Bavaria.

Here is an inspirational story for your boot drinking. Evidently 3.5 liters was the size of the vessel consumed in this story.

http://mygermantravels.com/2011/01/roth ... r-draught/

Satanic The Hedgehog
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Satanic The Hedgehog »

its DAS BOOT!!!!!!!!!!
All of your kisses turn to spit in my face.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

wondering how many it takes to kick your ass with them beer boots

Negromancer
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Negromancer »

Mr Boozificator wrote:

Good! I'll saddle my horse.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Negroleptic wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:

Good! I'll saddle my horse.
so rise a kid and shape his skull just to kill and have a boot shape beer out of there skull
count me in just kidding