Unions suck

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Unions suck

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Supply side economics is a hoax.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

UNIONS YES! √
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

BanqosGhost
Tippler
Tippler

Post by BanqosGhost »

If a Union Man goes on strike, and you do his job whilst he's on the picket line, IT guy or otherwise, you're a scab.

The Goat
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by The Goat »

NYDingbat wrote:
ChiliDawg wrote:I must weigh in on the side of "suck"

My company shows product at a trade show at the Mart in Chicago, every year. Our product is one that involves major assembly, on site, and power tools (drills) are necessary. The problem is that the Merchandise Mart has it's on labor crew, which of course is unionized, being that it is Chicago. That being the case, we cannot operate the power tools without one of these jackasses supervising us, or doing the work themselves, at a rate of about $45-50.00 per hour.

Since these guys aren't familiar with our assembly process, it basically boils down to us paying these turkeys to sit in our presence, and drink a coke, while we do all of the work.

Total insanity!
Thank you my friend of the mellifluous pipes!

Shall we also mention the thuggery that union members exhibit constantly?

Even mentioned on the leftists' beloved MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?id=11881780&q ... =1&sm=user

http://michellemalkin.com/?s=seiu+thuggery

There's more - but do your own homework. I was there and saw it firsthand - the detestable Communications Workers of America routinely defended reps who stole sales from other reps and outside guys who set up a manhole and left it to go drink all afternoon.

Unions are despicable. Period. And yes, if I work harder, I deserve a bigger raise. Fuck off to all entitled parasites who think they deserve like raises for just showing up and underperforming and feel like they're owed more each year for doing same. I call bullshit.

Jeekas. What happened to the work ethic that built this great country? You of the entitled mindset disgust me.
NYDingbat, I have come across you before proclaiming Democrats to be communists and being all paranoid about some Marxist conspiracy or what not, so the "Unions are despicable" comment should come as no surprise to me. But fuck you for calling unionized workers parasites. Seriously, fuck off. Either you are a troll or a seriously misinformed and unwitting shill. Either way I think you should shut the fuck up because you are a stupid person.

P.S. I am really a nice guy. Its just that hateful, ignorant bullshit makes me a very grumpy Gus.
"If we take habitual drunkards as a class, their heads and their hearts will bear an advantageous comparison with those of any other class. There seems ever to have been a proneness in the brilliant and warm-blooded to fall in to this vice." - Abraham Lincoln in an address to the Washington Temperance Society in 1842

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

I love this thread so much, hahaha!

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

BanqosGhost wrote:If a Union Man goes on strike, and you do his job whilst he's on the picket line, IT guy or otherwise, you're a scab.
Welcome to the forum. Normally the new guy buys, but have a bourbon on me.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

The Goat wrote: I think you should shut the fuck up because you are a stupid person.
If we actually followed this rule there would only be like three people posting on this forum.
That doesn't include the ones who already left because of stupid people.

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

I'm all for lively political debate, but let's all agree to ease off the ad hominem attacks and have some drinks.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

John Barleycorn

This place is called the pub. Who taught you twunts to talk about politics in the bar?

Jags
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Jags »

John Barleycorn wrote:This place is called the pub. Who taught you twunts to talk about politics in the bar?

Taint we just punny...
-------------------------------------

The older I get, the better I was.

It's damn expensive to look this cheap.

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

If we actually followed this rule there would only be like three people posting on this forum.
Exactamundo.

Somebody buy T-to-the-D another round.

That boy is right more often than BMMS.

Wait....

If the smart people left because of the stupid people. And I'm still quoting shit that Thirsty says................
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Surreal wrote:
Exactamundo.

Somebody buy T-to-the-D another round.

That boy is right more often than BMMS.

Wait....

If the smart people left because of the stupid people. And I'm still quoting shit that Thirsty says................
Surreal you're one of the three.

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

Unionized labor helped end prohibition. Check it out --->

Anyone wanna form a drunkard union? That is our 'real job' after all.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

John Barleycorn

DeeboCools wrote:Unionized labor helped end prohibition. Check it out --->

Anyone wanna form a drunkard union? That is our 'real job' after all.
I'm proud to be a drunken union thug.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

The Goat wrote:
NYDingbat wrote:
ChiliDawg wrote:I must weigh in on the side of "suck"

My company shows product at a trade show at the Mart in Chicago, every year. Our product is one that involves major assembly, on site, and power tools (drills) are necessary. The problem is that the Merchandise Mart has it's on labor crew, which of course is unionized, being that it is Chicago. That being the case, we cannot operate the power tools without one of these jackasses supervising us, or doing the work themselves, at a rate of about $45-50.00 per hour.

Since these guys aren't familiar with our assembly process, it basically boils down to us paying these turkeys to sit in our presence, and drink a coke, while we do all of the work.

Total insanity!
Thank you my friend of the mellifluous pipes!

Shall we also mention the thuggery that union members exhibit constantly?

Even mentioned on the leftists' beloved MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?id=11881780&q ... =1&sm=user

http://michellemalkin.com/?s=seiu+thuggery

There's more - but do your own homework. I was there and saw it firsthand - the detestable Communications Workers of America routinely defended reps who stole sales from other reps and outside guys who set up a manhole and left it to go drink all afternoon.

Unions are despicable. Period. And yes, if I work harder, I deserve a bigger raise. Fuck off to all entitled parasites who think they deserve like raises for just showing up and underperforming and feel like they're owed more each year for doing same. I call bullshit.

Jeekas. What happened to the work ethic that built this great country? You of the entitled mindset disgust me.
NYDingbat, I have come across you before proclaiming Democrats to be communists and being all paranoid about some Marxist conspiracy or what not, so the "Unions are despicable" comment should come as no surprise to me. But fuck you for calling unionized workers parasites. Seriously, fuck off. Either you are a troll or a seriously misinformed and unwitting shill. Either way I think you should shut the fuck up because you are a stupid person.

P.S. I am really a nice guy. Its just that hateful, ignorant bullshit makes me a very grumpy Gus.
I don't know much about trade unions in USA but I don't like your language so I've just decided you're an offensive cunt. The offensive cunt gets to pay the next seven rounds. Welcome to the pub.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.