It's Friday, drunks.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: It's Friday night again

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

You didn't tick the register in time.

**In all seriousness, Glasgow Sam arrived, kicked all our asses, may have lectured on pakora, drank some more and then left in a flash**

CHEERS, Sam! The CCC was all the better for your appearance.

Glasgae Sam
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Glasgae Sam »

I'd totally forgotten about the pakora! Ah man, now I'm hungry....
Let us have wine and women, mirth and laughter,
Sermons and soda water the day after.

www.drunchblog.com <- it's full of pictures of epic breakfasts made by me and my friends. That's about it.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Glasgae Sam wrote:I'd totally forgotten about the pakora! Ah man, now I'm hungry....
Rest assured, it was fucking terrible.

The kebabs that came the following night were even worse. I seem to recall a severely deflated (read: inebriated) version of myself struggling in vain to finish a kebab in my hotel room, while kowalski and Boozy watched and laughed while drinking whisky. Not one of my prouder moments.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

The Redhead and The Child are out until at least 9:00. oh, look, mah beer's empty....brb.

cheers!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Checkin' in!
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

If I owned funny phone I would've updated. Now I was busy drunkening and losing my credit card.

Bur

Post by Bur »

Shane's Dentist wrote:
Glasgae Sam wrote:I'd totally forgotten about the pakora! Ah man, now I'm hungry....
Rest assured, it was fucking terrible.

The kebabs that came the following night were even worse. I seem to recall a severely deflated (read: inebriated) version of myself struggling in vain to finish a kebab in my hotel room, while kowalski and Boozy watched and laughed while drinking whisky. Not one of my prouder moments.
Shit I've missed... :/

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Bur, there's talk of crossing the Atlantic next year, but at any rate I'd like to manage a visit to Finland or thereabouts - perhaps shortly after the New Year? As long as Christmas doesn't kill me, I will start looking into flights towards Helsinki or something.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Shane's Dentist wrote:Bur, there's talk of crossing the Atlantic next year, but at any rate I'd like to manage a visit to Finland or thereabouts - perhaps shortly after the New Year? As long as Christmas doesn't kill me, I will start looking into flights towards Helsinki or something.
This is actually a very interesting idea. Depending on my holiday this year, we might try to launch a franco-scotish invasion on Finland.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Shane's Dentist wrote:Bur, there's talk of crossing the Atlantic next year, but at any rate I'd like to manage a visit to Finland or thereabouts - perhaps shortly after the New Year? As long as Christmas doesn't kill me, I will start looking into flights towards Helsinki or something.
This is actually a very interesting idea. Depending on my holiday this year, we might try to launch a franco-scotish invasion on Finland.
Having had a quick look, flights from London are going for less than 100€. I've got about a month of holidays to be used before April, so a few days of mental drinking in Finland does appeal.

Finnish women. Wonder how they compare to Ela...

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Shane's Dentist wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:
Having had a quick look, flights from London are going for less than 100€. I've got about a month of holidays to be used before April, so a few days of mental drinking in Finland does appeal.

Finnish women. Wonder how they compare to Ela...
I've heard Finnish women are notably crazy for people just like us as long as they drink a lot and accept to give them sex on a regular basis. What a hard trip this is going to be.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Mr Boozificator wrote: I've heard Finnish women are notably crazy for people just like us as long as they drink a lot and accept to give them sex on a regular basis. What a hard trip this is going to be.
Good choice of words!

So, the talk has started. I reckon this could be a really crazy trip.

Bur

Post by Bur »

This information is indicating I should be married already.

JohnnyT

It's Friday

Post by JohnnyT »

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: It's Friday

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Those are peas, you goon.
I'll miss you, pallie.