a riddle

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Judge

Re: a riddle

Post by Judge »

Savage wrote:My last nerve went south quite a bit of time ago. And do not talk about the Seine. It makes me want to take an axe to a certain frog. And by the by, my little grandsprog went to kindergarten today, for the very first time. He was quite excited, and did not want the hugs and kisses of his momz and grandmomz. He would not even pose for photos, except from behind trees, and he kept getting distracted, by the little girls around him. I am afraid that he will be like his grandma, and get in trouble, kissing the opposite sex on the playground.
Bless his little heart. This will cost a lot.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:My last nerve went south quite a bit of time ago. And do not talk about the Seine. It makes me want to take an axe to a certain frog. And by the by, my little grandsprog went to kindergarten today, for the very first time. He was quite excited, and did not want the hugs and kisses of his momz and grandmomz. He would not even pose for photos, except from behind trees, and he kept getting distracted, by the little girls around him. I am afraid that he will be like his grandma, and get in trouble, kissing the opposite sex on the playground.
She thinks about me all the time and want to offer me axes...
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Great thread. This is something I will never understood. Like what else could you possibly do? What else is there to do in the evenings? I can only take so many walks and watch so many movies. I'd lose my mind without alcohol at the end of the day.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

"MADD about you!"
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Jeekas. I hope I never find out.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

ChiliDawg
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by ChiliDawg »

On my days off I yell at children; sometimes my own. I don't like those days.