Sweet 16 party

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Captain Tim
Souse
Souse

Re: Sweet 16 party

Post by Captain Tim »

DeeboCools wrote:any gathering of people with no alcohol involved should be considered a terrorist threat
This makes so much sense...

Hear that Congress? Drink for Liberty!

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Savage wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:Sixteen year old girls giggling all around, this is definitely a mission for me.

PATHETIC.
What, just because they're young, they should be denied the guidance of a more mature man and his seriously more experienced dirty dirty ways? Who ruled 16 years old girls were sentenced to the clumsy moves of boys the same age?
Tyrant!
Methinks NOT the French judicial system, perhaps?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

grass on the field and all that. Honestly, double standards. What did you think the last time a teenage boy having sex with his hot teacher story came out?

18 has little to do with maturity.
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James