Guilty Pleasures

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Guilty Pleasures

Post by Chimneyfish »

I always run my fingers along the path between my nutsack and leg and then smell them.

Slim
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Slim »

Jiggers McCoy wrote:Sometimes I like Rum Runners or other fruity tiki drinks, but I only order them at tiki bars or on the beach.
Nothin wrong with a solid tiki drink. When they're made properly (like at Tiki Ti's and NYPK) they're not overly sweet and nothing to be ashamed of

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Chimneyfish wrote:I always run my fingers along the path between my nutsack and leg and then smell them.
Scarry confession 101.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Chimneyfish wrote:I always run my fingers along the path between my nutsack and leg and then smell them.
Every guy has done this at least once.

Captain Tim
Souse
Souse

Post by Captain Tim »

Love the responses, everyone. I guess I do have to add another to the list. A friend of mine had a birthday coming up and the big thing with flavored Vodka now is "Cake Flavored." Bought a handle of it (on sale) for myself and the birthday boy. Long story short, birthday boy pussed out and I did 21 shots in his honor...and then some. That handle was damn near extinct the next morning...as well as my brain cells. Best morning breath I ever woke up with though...

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

The Redhead told me to go to bedc like 2 hours ago. does that count?
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Wingman wrote:The Redhead told me to go to bedc like 2 hours ago. does that count?
I was doing so well but you had to say hadn't you, you just had to remind me of this gigantic gap in my girl related life.
Well', I'll just go buy myself some wine. That will be all your responsibility, Mr "I've got a redhead and we're so happy" Gnannananaananananaaananananananna.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Mr Boozificator wrote: I was doing so well but you had to say hadn't you, you just had to remind me of this gigantic gap in my girl related life.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=french+redheads
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Milspec
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Milspec »

A favorite bar i used to front served martinis in big gawdy pink twisted stem glasses. dry ass hell but with bar crystal like that its hard to look sophistamacated.
"Trinke liebchen, trinke schnell, trinken macht die augen hell!"

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

I like to fart in bed and then pull the sheet over my head so I can inhale it full-force.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Aloysius82 wrote:I like to fart in bed and then pull the sheet over my head so I can inhale it full-force.
Somebody, please close that thread.

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

Aloysius82 wrote:I like to fart in bed and then pull the sheet over my head so I can inhale it full-force.
Self-inflicted Dutch Oven!

John Barleycorn

Post by John Barleycorn »

Jiggers McCoy wrote:Sometimes I like Rum Runners or other fruity tiki drinks, but I only order them at tiki bars or on the beach.

My father-in-law makes pretty good Cosmos. Nice and translucent, not the thick kool aid you'd get at an Applebee's or whatever.
Nothing says "let's get drunk enough to commit some felonies" like a 5 liter bucket of Zombies