One month binge

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

JohnnyT

One month binge

Post by JohnnyT »

That's right. Starting today, I'm going to get drunk every day for a month, no detox here.

To prepare for this monumental venture, I've been getting drunk every day for the last week.

So, who's with old Johnny T?

Jollyroger1210
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Halfway between Yuengling and the Whiskey Rebellion

Re: One month binge

Post by Jollyroger1210 »

I approve the shit out of this message.

I shan't be participating, as funds are rather low, but I'll drink to your honor each time I can.
"I only drink on days that start with a T; Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow."

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Fuck yeah! This is what it's about! I'm with ya.
This is the type of post that should be in here. No more of this I quit and I stopped drinking bullshit. We don't want to know about that crap you puds. I'm partying with Johnny Tequila.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Do eet!

P.S if you could get drunk in vodka alone for day or three and post results I'd be delighted. Most of the semi-to mysterious nights for me have been result of vodka.

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

Note to self: Turn off phone for 1 month.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

This summer, I should get around a month of holiday, I might go on my own study of the phenomenon then.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Bur

Post by Bur »

Mr Boozificator wrote:This summer, I should get around a month of holiday, I might go on my own study of the phenomenon then.
I still wonder if there's a chance of sudden and violent european drunkard meeting somewhere. Lots of them drunks seem to be around UK area.. Coincidence? I think not...

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Bur wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:This summer, I should get around a month of holiday, I might go on my own study of the phenomenon then.
I still wonder if there's a chance of sudden and violent european drunkard meeting somewhere. Lots of them drunks seem to be around UK area.. Coincidence? I think not...
The english summer is crap, but the pubs are great, food for thoughts.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Bur

Post by Bur »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Bur wrote:
The english summer is crap, but the pubs are great, food for thoughts.
Scotland was just perfect for me in late summer. But if you want to I can always come around to you in less than a month to discuss this stuff in person. Long as you can house me somewhere..

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

J. Tequila wrote:That's right. Starting today, I'm going to get drunk every day for a month, no detox here.

To prepare for this monumental venture, I've been getting drunk every day for the last week.

So, who's with old Johnny T?
Bender 2/14--- 3/14 Then St. Pat's on 3/17 Yeah, it'll be good to take a couple days to rest up for the holiday. Have fun.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Got get em, Johnny Tq!

Been drunk everyday since @Christmas. Being a blues piano-player has it's perks.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

Goddamn right! Get out into the world, make friends, make enemies, break shit, jump off shit, climb shit, shit on shit.

After all, are we fucking drinking or what???
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

DeeboCools
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by DeeboCools »

Well, I get fairly drunk every night(never remember getting to bed, half-drunk beer left...) but haven't had a chance to throwdown morning-night over and over for a long time. I've got my first weeks paid vacation coming up, tho, and that's my "plan."
"S0briety diminishes, discriminates, and says no; drunkenness expands, unites, and says yes." -William James

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

peetie44 wrote:Got get em, Johnny Tq!

Been drunk everyday since @Christmas. Being a blues piano-player has it's perks.
I thought you were a boogie-woogie piano player.

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

J.T!
J.T!
J.T!
J.T!
J.T!
J.T!
J.T!