Let's say...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Let's say...

Post by Mr Boozificator »

...one drink is for free for the rest of your life: any bar you enter, they have to give you one for free, any liquor store you go, they have to give to you, or the ingredients for it for free. Which one would you pick?
And, no, Lady Savage, you are not allowed to voice on this thread, everybody knows your answer.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

ScurvyDog
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: Let's say...

Post by ScurvyDog »

manhattans
The perfect combination of redneck and beach bum.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Hennessy and champagne

binary
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by binary »

Probably beer, as it is my go-to for hanging at the pub or at home with friends.

But whiskey or wine or champagne would be nice so you can always drink the top-notch stuff.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

binary wrote:Probably beer, as it is my go-to for hanging at the pub or at home with friends.

But whiskey or wine or champagne would be nice so you can always drink the top-notch stuff.
Yeah, I thought beer first too, but I believe I'd probably opt for some awfully expensive single malt, just to be sure I can "afford" it for ever.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Gotta go with a well made Caesar. Great thread idea btw you French bastard.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Laphroaig 18yo
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Yeah, old man. I bet you thought I'd say bourbon. Well yeah, I wouda. Except that then I remembered my love for Champagne. So there it is. Give me the fizz, in a lovely crystal glass, and I am fairly content.
like tears in rain

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

WT101, or something like that. Something tasty, yet not too fancy to keep you from doing shots of it with clear consience.

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

Well if we're saying the ingredients are always free, I'd go with a boilermaker. That way I'm covered on the beer and the whiskey. Brands? Maybe Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Old-Granddad. Good mix of high/low and usually available everywhere.

If I have to settle on just one, probably Knob Creek. Good for sipping or shooting on its own, robust enough to survive being mixed into a manhattan or old fashioned.
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

binary
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by binary »

Boilermaker, damn, thats how to beat the system.

Jollyroger1210
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Halfway between Yuengling and the Whiskey Rebellion

Post by Jollyroger1210 »

Rum and coke. Or some liqueur, on the rocks. Chicks would see me with my self-replenishing DiSaronno and just assume I was rich.
"I only drink on days that start with a T; Tuesday, Thursday, today, and tomorrow."

GetDrunkStayDrunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by GetDrunkStayDrunk »

I also was going to say beer since it's what I usually drink at bars, then I realized I drink beer cause the scotch is too damn much. So I'll go with some solid single malt as well.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Savage wrote:Yeah, old man. I bet you thought I'd say bourbon. Well yeah, I wouda. Except that then I remembered my love for Champagne. So there it is. Give me the fizz, in a lovely crystal glass, and I am fairly content.
Bwahahahahaha. You got baited into picking something French.
That,ladies and gentlemen, is how you do reverse psychology the evil way.

MasSangre
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by MasSangre »

I would have to go with Corona on this one.