Corona in bottle. or a can?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Corona in a Bottle, or a can?

Bottle
57%
Can
43%

Total votes: 14

MasSangre
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Corona in bottle. or a can?

Post by MasSangre »

Sometimes men simply wonder, is Corona better in a Bottle, or simply a can?

Discuss

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Corona in bottle. or a can?

Post by Bur »

I have never seen canned corona. Thus it does not exist.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

How large the bottle, how large the can?
Wait, is it 36°celsius in the shade, because otherwise you won't catch me dead drinking Corona as long as there is something else available.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

MasSangre
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by MasSangre »

Bur wrote:I have never seen canned corona. Thus it does not exist.
Simply of an false type nature, son.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

I'll opt for the Pabst.
Cheers
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:I'll opt for the Pabst.
Cheers
I gotta go with Thirsty on this one...bottle, can or tap...Corona tastes flat to me.

But hey...If you're buyin'...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Jiggers McCoy
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Jiggers McCoy »

Pretty simple: Glass in a bar, aluminum on the beach or at the pool. Safety first!
• "Avoiding the darker alcohols like bourbon, red wine and dark rum might lessen [a hangover] and you might also dance better if you wear a tutu instead of trousers." - FKR

• "If you wanna 'talk about' my drinking, it better be about how fucking awesome it is." - Me

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Jiggers McCoy wrote:Pretty simple: Glass in a bar, aluminum on the beach or at the pool. Safety first!
Wise words.

I don't see very well because I need new glasses and the LSD but I have never seen Corona in a can and I live in Tejas. Now, I haven't been looking for it but I just haven't seen it. So, I say, who the Fuck cares! It is the same shitty beer if it comes in a bottle, can or goat bladder.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

fartmoar wrote:
Jiggers McCoy wrote:Pretty simple: Glass in a bar, aluminum on the beach or at the pool. Safety first!
Wise words.

I don't see very well because I need new glasses and the LSD but I have never seen Corona in a can and I live in Tejas. Now, I haven't been looking for it but I just haven't seen it. So, I say, who the Fuck cares! It is the same shitty beer if it comes in a bottle, can or goat bladder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R13MFULyqg
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

I like the can. Beer in clear bottles usually tastes skunky to me.

PFrank

Post by PFrank »

I rarely drink it, but when I do, its always in a bottle.

Judge

Post by Judge »

I'm in the middle of doing a chicken fry for the family but I hope I remember to come back to this. I have large opinions that you must all be exposed to because my ego is large like that.

We'll see after dinner.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Judge wrote:I'm in the middle of doing a chicken fry for the family but I hope I remember to come back to this. I have large opinions that you must all be exposed to because my ego is large like that.

We'll see after dinner.
Wait, describe "chicken fry". Is there any paprika in there? Mushrooms on the side?
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Judge

Post by Judge »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Judge wrote:I'm in the middle of doing a chicken fry for the family but I hope I remember to come back to this. I have large opinions that you must all be exposed to because my ego is large like that.

We'll see after dinner.
Wait, describe "chicken fry". Is there any paprika in there? Mushrooms on the side?
Cajun style. Spices and fish fry batter.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Judge wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:

We'll see after dinner.
Cajun style. Spices and fish fry batter.
Nice idea, I have never done that yet. By spices, you mean? (curry, colombo, coriander etc...?)