Being a Dick

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: Being a Dick

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

tomodon wrote:You're a legend Shane's! I also did the super-market beer run during the rain delay at the thingie today. You ever find you buy other shit just to slightly disguise your large beer purchases? Probably not. Pop-tarts burn the little lump behind your front teeth - like liquid hot magma. Pippa, Kate or Murray's bird?
Legend indeed! YOU are the legend! If more people of your ilk and less of mine existed, we'd have a much better drunkard world.

I always dilute my drunkard purchases with bananas, but it's NOT BECAUSE I'M UNEVOLVED!!!

Kate, for sure. Pippa is lovely. Murray's bird is just not exciting. Correct, me if I's wonrg, umpire. YABBADABBADOO!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Speak English, you two.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

frankennietzsche wrote:Speak English, you two.
Easy! We invented the language, therefore we can adjust it as we see fit.

Rumhead
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rumhead »

coqui_chris wrote:Check-out Counter: "I'm gonna drink myself into a stupor tonight"
You: "Oh yeah? Where's the party tonight"

Some other words are exchanged, a number is exchanged, a meet-up is arranged, and then some bodily fluids are exchanged
My past two girlfriends were met in a similar way. The last one I was buying a fifth of Bulleit rye and the checkout girl said "I like this, but I'm more of Jameson girl." WHAT!!!!!! She turned out to be even more like me than the Jameson thing, which is why she was such an unbearable asshole. But we had some good times before it all went down in flames. Maybe i should call her now......
Alcohol makes us better human beings. - FKR

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Shane's Dentist wrote:
I can say from personal expirience that drunk croatians are easier to make sense of than you bunch.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Rumhead wrote:
coqui_chris wrote:Check-out Counter: "I'm gonna drink myself into a stupor tonight"
You: "Oh yeah? Where's the party tonight"

Some other words are exchanged, a number is exchanged, a meet-up is arranged, and then some bodily fluids are exchanged
My past two girlfriends were met in a similar way. The last one I was buying a fifth of Bulleit rye and the checkout girl said "I like this, but I'm more of Jameson girl." WHAT!!!!!! She turned out to be even more like me than the Jameson thing, which is why she was such an unbearable asshole. But we had some good times before it all went down in flames. Maybe i should call her now......
Dicks get chicks

Its true

Even RIPT had ex-wives
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Bur wrote:
Shane's Dentist wrote:
I can say from personal expirience that drunk croatians are easier to make sense of than you bunch.
WHOA!!?! You guys gonna let that slide?
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

Well, I'm not into white chicks, but I vote Pippa.

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

peetie44 wrote:
Smatter Noguts wrote:Pop Tarts led to Hot Pockets, the leading cause of uncontrollable drunkshits and toaster oven fires.
Red wine + Hot Pockets = mudbutt of Biblical distortions.

Power down about 6 white castles followed by a few of those 33 cent frozen burritos they have at the grocery store, all washed down with cheap bourbon.

You will have a new definition of Biblical mudbutt.

Bur

Post by Bur »

Mudbutt recipes.. I don't even..

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

peetie44 wrote:
Bur wrote:
Shane's Dentist wrote:
WHOA!!?! You guys gonna let that slide?
Poor Bur. The lad was referring to Scotsmen. Fair comment, to be fair. I was drinking with some bloke from Delaware this afternoon, and the sorry bastard did well to understand a word I said.

Bur

Post by Bur »

I still believe alcohol fueled growls and mumbles are unarguably effective form of communication.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Bur wrote:I still believe alcohol fueled growls and mumbles are unarguably effective form of communication.
I tend to agree with that. The occasional nodding, pointing at the glasses and calling the wench help too.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

what's wrong with you people? pop-tarts are nature's most perfect food.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Wingman wrote:what's wrong with you people? pop-tarts are nature's most perfect food.
You're from Georgia...what the hell do you know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkyr-d0hFM
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be