Time to talk about CCC 2012.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Time to talk about CCC 2012.

Post by tomodon »

Home. Having a few beers and remembering a great weekend at the CCC!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Hardcore Stig wrote:Mr Viking has cancelled on us, let the abuse begin
My insides have been making a bid for freedom out my arsehole all weekend
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Finally back home. What an incredible week-end this has been. Weird shit happened too. Apparently we've been drinking premium cognac for free in a closed French restaurant, but the manager was gay as hell and tried to grope Tomodon. Well, we didn't go there for dinner the night after. We danced at a hen's party instead and the bride to be groped me, which was much better.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Hardcore Stig
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Hardcore Stig »

I'm not sure how to put it all in words. We hit some great bars, with some great people. We owned that town and made it our own, even when thy won;t let Boozi into places.

I liked it when Boozi asked why it was so dark at 8AM to be genuinle suprised when we told him it was 8PM.

We drank a lot, spoke to and danced with girls, we did the gangnam style dance at the end of an evening. I got into a rock club (although no one else did!) and we drank free cognac and Whisky in a French Restaurant after hours).

We watched sport, (well the english contingent did), and we mourned the fact that Kowalski and Mr Viking couldn't make it.

This is how I ended the Saturday night, which is a bit random! :
Attachments
IMAG0131.jpg
IMAG0131.jpg (104.38 KiB) Viewed 428 times
"That's only a problem if you stop drinking"

"Nationality? I'm a drunkard, and that makes me a man of the world"

"The word "pub" should never need to be followed by the word "why""