This is too important

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

JohnnyT

This is too important

Post by JohnnyT »

to be relegated to the NBR forum.

Pussy Riot has been sentenced to 2 years!!!

FREE PUSSY RIOT

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: This is too important

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

In Russia riots pussy you!

Or something.
I'll miss you, pallie.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

JohnnyT wrote:to be relegated to the NBR forum.

FREE PUSSY RIOT
Watch what happens...they'll do 3-6 months in prison (to make a point) and then Putin will, very publicly, pardon them to demonstrate to the world how compassionate and tolerant he is.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

i want reporter to ask obama and romney where they stand on the pussy riot issue.

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

JohnnyT wrote:i want reporter to ask obama and romney where they stand on the pussy riot issue.
I just want a pussy riot breaking out on my front porch. at reasonable prices, of course.

JT, that brings up an interesting question. Which candidate would look the most comfortable saying 'pussy' and/or 'riot' and/or 'pussy/riot'?
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

JohnnyT

Post by JohnnyT »

greygoose1 wrote:
JohnnyT wrote:i want reporter to ask obama and romney where they stand on the pussy riot issue.
I just want a pussy riot breaking out on my front porch. at reasonable prices, of course.

JT, that brings up an interesting question. Which candidate would look the most comfortable saying 'pussy' and/or 'riot' and/or 'pussy/riot'?
obama for sure.

romney's so uptight, if you shoved a lump of coal up his ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Of course, Putin is probably the closest guy there is to my av in real world, yet I shall root for Pussy Riot.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

What's going on? I'm just here for some of that free pussy riot.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Putin is a puss. Hence the girls languishing in jail. Russians suck. And they proved it this month.
like tears in rain

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Savage wrote:Putin is a puss. Hence the girls languishing in jail. Russians suck. And they proved it this month.
Because they like totally don't get murdered brutally with various instruments if they disagree with official view of things.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

I tried to warn youse ...
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

coqui_chris wrote:I tried to warn youse ...
Just watch...Putin will milk this for all it's worth, until some western nation politician takes up the cause; primarily to make brownie points with his/her own constituency. Then, in exchange for Putin broadcasting to the world that he's really a good guy by pardoning these girls, good ol' Vlad will receive some political favor/$$/?? that we'll never hear about.
Last edited by peetie44 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Remember, Putin is only a syllable away from RasPutin.
You don't want to fuck around with the guy who remained in control during and after the fall of the soviet system. Former head of KGB behind the iron curtain and leader of Russia pretty soon after.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I just can't wait for the movies based on their incarceration.

Think of all the titilating titles that you can come up with just with the words "Pussy Riot in Russian Womens Prison"...

This may revive Bridgitte Nielson's film career!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

peetie44 wrote:
JohnnyT wrote:to be relegated to the NBR forum.

FREE PUSSY RIOT
Watch what happens...they'll do 3-6 months in prison (to make a point) and then Putin will, very publicly, pardon them to demonstrate to the world how compassionate and tolerant he is.
You don't know how Russia works then.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"