The holliday is over.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

The holliday is over.

Post by Mr Boozificator »

So here I am, 7:22 in the morn, did not want to sleep because otherwise the day/night is wasted, and you sometimes wake up with an unpleasant breath and shit.
Last day of the summer lazy time, I have to return to work.
It's been three wonderful weeks. Nothing to worry about, no responsibilities, wines out of the mind of a mad man. Perfect all along.
But it's over. Finished. Done.
I feel sorry for the dries.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: The holliday is over.

Post by tomodon »

The back-to-school Blues eh Boozi?! Ah, it'll be alright. You'll get to see you little friends again and get up to mischief. If it's any consolation, I ain't had a day off for nearly a year so count yourself lucky!

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

tomodon wrote:The back-to-school Blues eh Boozi?! Ah, it'll be alright. You'll get to see you little friends again and get up to mischief. If it's any consolation, I ain't had a day off for nearly a year so count yourself lucky!
Thanks Matt, the part that really sucks is how I'm going to suffer to get back in shape and then start creating exams for my dear LTs who undoubtedly will hate me for it.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Cliffie S. Bockerson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Cliffie S. Bockerson »

Gotta do whatya gotta do, boozy. Sorry the great times are suspended. The river will flow again, compadre.
"Nossir. Even in my worst delirium I never interfered with the flow of traffic. I never drank any hair tonic, either."