So I had to pee in a jar, Tuesday...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: So I had to pee in a jar, Tuesday...

Post by Bur »

Wingman wrote: volunteer, hopefully paid and full-time soon.
That's my answer to "What kind of pervert are you?"

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Wingman wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote: Are you a fireman Winggy?
volunteer, hopefully paid and full-time soon.
You do understand that we are going to get a glass or twelve together at one point right?
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

A bloke on my bus going into work the other morning got off the bus, took one step away, had a piss and got back on the bus. So long as he'd been up the back of the bus - a jar would have been preferable to the other 30-odd passengers.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

Bur wrote: That's my answer to "What kind of pervert are you?"
nice. we would have also accepted "sperm donor."
Mr Boozificator wrote: You do understand that we are going to get a glass or twelve together at one point right?
that would do for a start.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

JimLahey wrote:
BBoozer wrote:
JimLahey wrote:Why not piss in the sink? So much more satisfying.
Well, if you're short or your dick is, it might be tricky. But pissing in nature, oh yeah...
I may be short, but my schlong quite extraordinary.
There is a theory, not entirely scientifically tested, that says, the shorter the boy, the longer the schlong. I won't mention my personal experience, but I think someone ought to do a scientific study.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Savage wrote:
There is a theory, not entirely scientifically tested, that says, the shorter the boy, the longer the schlong. I won't mention my personal experience, but I think someone ought to do a scientific study.
Wait, what, no no, it can't be. Savage is an Iron Virgin with no lust in her and she has never seen a schlong in her life. I am sure about that: she'll be my mother in law soon and is definitely therefore an icon of purity and bourbon.
Whoever you are, it is very nasty of you to have hijacked her account in order to spread those lies.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Savage wrote:
Wait, what, no no, it can't be. Savage is an Iron Virgin with no lust in her and she has never seen a schlong in her life. I am sure about that: she'll be my mother in law soon and is definitely therefore an icon of purity and bourbon.
Whoever you are, it is very nasty of you to have hijacked her account in order to spread those lies.
Ah, but my old frog, I have seen a thing or two in my time. On the other hand, I was almost a nun. So, I straddle the chasm.
like tears in rain

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Savage wrote:
whiskeyprick wrote:not for work, not for being guilty of a crime, but as part of a pre-trial bond requirement. What kind of happy horseshit is this? I immediately went a 3-day bender afterwards. I've spent the last 2 days being good, responsible and completely fucking bored with the intention of peeing clean if required. FML too. My driver's license has been suspended, so I should be free to drink and drink even more than before. I'm watching my bets on gamecast and I need a fucking drink. Roll the dice.

Wait, hold the phone Myrtle... What did you do?
The girlfriend's car had a brake light out unbeknownst to me. When they pulled me over I refused to blow or give blood, so obviously I'm guilty.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

whiskeyprick wrote:
Savage wrote:
whiskeyprick wrote:not for work, not for being guilty of a crime, but as part of a pre-trial bond requirement. What kind of happy horseshit is this? I immediately went a 3-day bender afterwards. I've spent the last 2 days being good, responsible and completely fucking bored with the intention of peeing clean if required. FML too. My driver's license has been suspended, so I should be free to drink and drink even more than before. I'm watching my bets on gamecast and I need a fucking drink. Roll the dice.

The girlfriend's car had a brake light out unbeknownst to me. When they pulled me over I refused to blow or give blood, so obviously I'm guilty.
If the law is even vaguely similar to the French law, you can not win this, no matter the result of the analysis. Good luck anyway.

Lush30
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Lush30 »

Oh!! I thought this was going to be some good story about being to drunk to find the john and having to find an alternative receptacle in which to deposit your piss hmm ok
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just passionate about alcohol ; )

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

The nurses keep complaining that mine autocombusts...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

I had to shit in a jar before man for medical test man it was weird man

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

beerkegbilly wrote:I had to shit in a jar before man for medical test man it was weird man
So you had like a jar, a mason jar with shit in it?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
beerkegbilly wrote:I had to shit in a jar before man for medical test man it was weird man
So you had like a jar, a mason jar with shit in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8sgbPYaAnQ
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

whiskeyprick wrote:
Savage wrote:

Freakin' police state. And after November, it's only gonna get worse.
like tears in rain