Weirdest Place You Ever Woke Up.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

BBoozer
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Weirdest Place You Ever Woke Up.

Post by BBoozer »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
BBoozer wrote:I once woke up in a field in the middle of France (where I was on holliday with my best buddy) with my arm around the waist of a beautiful French girl I had never seen before. I woke up, she woke up, and we had no recollection at all of meeting. Up to now, I believe we were abducted by aliens.
She tricked you: French women are aliens. The psychopathic kind of.
Well, French booze and French women go well together. I love them both and they are mezmerizing.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

BBoozer wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:
BBoozer wrote:I once woke up in a field in the middle of France (where I was on holliday with my best buddy) with my arm around the waist of a beautiful French girl I had never seen before. I woke up, she woke up, and we had no recollection at all of meeting. Up to now, I believe we were abducted by aliens.
She tricked you: French women are aliens. The psychopathic kind of.
Well, French booze and French women go well together. I love them both and they are mezmerizing.
Careful, you are going to end up a Mousquetaire.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Hardcore Stig

Post by Hardcore Stig »

I went out in Durham in the north east UK when I was at University there. It was my 20th Birthday and the years exams were done so we planned for a pretty heavy evening. I awoke the next morning in temperatures I could only describe as fecking hot. I looked out my window and saw a palm tree, now to my recolection there were no palm trees outside my Durham room, in fact I struggle to recall a palm tree in Durham.

Feeling suspicious I search, what was quite clearly an apartment to find 2 of my friends also present. Rather than wake them I set about investigating by phoning my mother. After realising a dialing cod was needed it was establiched that at some point early evening the previous day we had called home and requested our parents meet us at the nearest airport (Newcastle, quite some distance away) with our passports and as we described it, holiday gear. My friends upon waking confirmed that we had decided to go to Spain for a few weeks while drun. The minatures confirmed their story that " They wouldn't announce my birthday on a late flight so gave us booze instead".

Essentailly I went out for a quiet few in Durham and woke up in Alcudia in Majorca the following day with no memory of the voyage.
"That's only a problem if you stop drinking"

"Nationality? I'm a drunkard, and that makes me a man of the world"

"The word "pub" should never need to be followed by the word "why""

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Nope, I'm way too classy for this shit.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

G_W wrote:Nope, I'm way too classy for this shit.
You sure? I thought your real name was School On Sunday.

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

I think you meant "Work on Sunday"
Cause that shit is gonna happen.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

your mom's crotch. man, that was a tough one to explain away.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Waking up in a crack house with two little girls (3 and 5) cuddling me. That was an interesting way to wake up.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Hardcore Stig

Post by Hardcore Stig »

Crystal wrote:Waking up in a crack house with two little girls (3 and 5) cuddling me. That was an interesting way to wake up.
Gentlemen, I believe we have a winner.
"That's only a problem if you stop drinking"

"Nationality? I'm a drunkard, and that makes me a man of the world"

"The word "pub" should never need to be followed by the word "why""

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

Hardcore Stig wrote:
Crystal wrote:Waking up in a crack house with two little girls (3 and 5) cuddling me. That was an interesting way to wake up.
Gentlemen, I believe we have a winner.
Maybe not, have you been to her house?

It comes with Ruiner.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

OMG. You must have been the closest thing to a fairy godmother that those poor little girls ever saw. I want the whole Paul Harvey rest of the story.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

peetie44 wrote:Summer/1975, I woke up on the front porch of a farmhouse, @40 miles from my hotel in Atlanta/GA. No ride, with my gig bag locked in a stranger's car, which was at the farm but the driver was gone. I had @1 1/2hrs to extricate my bag, find(?) a ride to my hotel (40 miles away), pack my clothes and make it to the airport (another 15 miles) to catch a flight to Richmond/VA for a Canned Heat gig that night.

Bottom-line: made the gig.
Mister Peetie, if you were running for President, I would vote for you several times.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Third post. I used to wake up under my big metal desk that the Marines brought me, after a marathon session of writing and IMing. Yes, I am boring.
like tears in rain

Lush30
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Lush30 »

A few months ago I agreed to a lunchtime date with a guy in the pub, suddenly it was 8pm we were drunk and all over each other - woke up at 9.30 next day in a hotel I can say though the sex was crap he was ugly why I stayed out with him I will never know must have been all the Bushmills I was drinking.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just passionate about alcohol ; )

BBoozer

Post by BBoozer »

Lush30 wrote:A few months ago I agreed to a lunchtime date with a guy in the pub, suddenly it was 8pm we were drunk and all over each other - woke up at 9.30 next day in a hotel I can say though the sex was crap he was ugly why I stayed out with him I will never know must have been all the Bushmills I was drinking.
You remember the sex? Then you were not really drunk.