Election Night

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Election Night

Post by Frankennietzsche »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:Jeb Bush 2016!!!!

YeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

!
Ashley Judd for US Senate in 2016! srsly, thars talk.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

it's a kentucky thing. which is odd, when you think about it.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Abortions for some ... miniature American flags for others ...
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

The laws changed in some states, because we can buy booze (and drink booze at the bar) on election day before the polls close. And we're a backwards-ass state.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Another huge fucking disaster brought about by boredom on one side and a dedicated will to keep funding the EBT card by the other.

There's nothing for it now but to drink hard and laugh as "unexpectedly bad" economic news keeps rolling in.

I just cleared my sinuses. It's 68 and sunny and I have the place to myself, except for a bottle of Laphroig Quarter Cask, which I intend on abusing until sunset or departure for the island sets in.

Cheers to all!

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg. They include Republican strongholds like King County, Texas, which in 2008 backed Republican John McCain by 92.6 percent, his largest share in the nation; and fast-growing Douglas County, Colorado.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-0 ... rowth.html
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Mr Boozificator wrote:Now this is new:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20301477
Maybe Lord Fatalis can persuade them to join his cause!

Seriously, the people I know who deserve disability ain't gettin' it, and the ones on it are living like playboys.

I work because I would be ashamed to take money I didn't earn. Or dodge honestly.

I drink for a number of reasons but am determined to play out the string beholding to no one, and leaving the rest better off for my brief occupancy of mortal flesh, and am comfortable with my Forty Creek Port Cask Aged Whiskey which is the smoothest whiskey I've ever known and am consuming at alarming rates tonight, being that it's fine sharing whiskey and I'm selfishly doing it solo.

Report me to the commiczar, I know there's one coming.

Seriously, let's all move to Washington State, set up camp in the rain forest, smoke dope, drink everything, and send someone to the Pike street market every week for fish.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Smatter Noguts wrote:
Maybe Lord Fatalis can persuade them to join his cause!

Seriously, the people I know who deserve disability ain't gettin' it, and the ones on it are living like playboys.

I work because I would be ashamed to take money I didn't earn. Or dodge honestly.

I drink for a number of reasons but am determined to play out the string beholding to no one, and leaving the rest better off for my brief occupancy of mortal flesh, and am comfortable with my Forty Creek Port Cask Aged Whiskey which is the smoothest whiskey I've ever known and am consuming at alarming rates tonight, being that it's fine sharing whiskey and I'm selfishly doing it solo.

Report me to the commiczar, I know there's one coming.

Seriously, let's all move to Washington State, set up camp in the rain forest, smoke dope, drink everything, and send someone to the Pike street market every week for fish.
Can't we camp somewhere warmer? Winter is coming.( Wow, that sounds a little Game of Thrones, but I digress) There are some lovely National Forrest lands down Georgia way and camping there is free as long as some simple guide lines are followed. I think there was a Rainbow Fest held there abouts 15 years or so ago. Some of the hippes stayed htere for a month or more.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Can't get too emotional over this. Get ready for a drubbing. Stock up now and you will be a liquor baron soon...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Dull, wasn't it?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

actually, no, it's been done.
Patchez wrote: Winter is coming.
yep.
Patchez wrote:There are some lovely National Forrest lands down Georgia way and camping there is free.
nope. lies and whatnot. those all burned. or something. and we dont' allow hippies. not even in hostel in the woods.

pm me for lodging details. we can always use another WarDwarf.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

To quote one of my favorite TV shows: "Who am I going to vote for...the Democrat who's blasting me in the ass, or the Republican who's going to blast me in the ass."
"Politics is one big ass-blasting."

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Aloysius82 wrote:To quote one of my favorite TV shows: "Who am I going to vote for...the Democrat who's blasting me in the ass, or the Republican who's going to blast me in the ass."
"Politics is one big ass-blasting."
Yes, and everyone know it. That's why some counties are dry on election night so people don't go off on each other. It's all these folks that put their faith in politicians going at it.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.