Was This a Smooth Move?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Judge

Re: Was This a Smooth Move?

Post by Judge »

The Carlsberg Kid wrote:
Lush City wrote:Be very careful. People are strange when you are a stranger.
That's why I don't go out anymore.
LOL. Me neither. Anyway the key to whether ladies are attracted to you or not is VERY simple. Its called pupil dilation. It has been scientifically PROVED that when a Babydoll is interested, her pupils ( the black bit ) dilate ( get bigger ). In low light pupils dilate naturally, therefore in low light ( night / bar / disco ) one must be circumspect.

However, in good light ( daylight / well lit room / liquor store ) if her pupils dilate you are COMPLETLEY assured of ultimate victory. Whatever the fuck that is. Also be aware, you could look like the most handsome guy in the world or she could be Miss Hollywood and you still might not hit it off.

Very small things put people off each other. I havnt worked out what the small things are yet, but when I do I will write a best selling book.
Is this a thread about roofies?
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Was This a Smooth Move?

Post by Lush City »

Judge wrote:
The Carlsberg Kid wrote:
Lush City wrote:Be very careful. People are strange when you are a stranger.
That's why I don't go out anymore.
LOL. Me neither. Anyway the key to whether ladies are attracted to you or not is VERY simple. Its called pupil dilation. It has been scientifically PROVED that when a Babydoll is interested, her pupils ( the black bit ) dilate ( get bigger ). In low light pupils dilate naturally, therefore in low light ( night / bar / disco ) one must be circumspect.

However, in good light ( daylight / well lit room / liquor store ) if her pupils dilate you are COMPLETLEY assured of ultimate victory. Whatever the fuck that is. Also be aware, you could look like the most handsome guy in the world or she could be Miss Hollywood and you still might not hit it off.

Very small things put people off each other. I havnt worked out what the small things are yet, but when I do I will write a best selling book.
Is this a thread about roofies?
Crystal meth I think...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.