Weird & Confusing Stuff

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

GSG
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Weird Stuff

Post by GSG »

tdcwillies wrote:“Bwillions and bwillions of starrrsh...”

The excellent and highly nerdy Carl Sagan (RIP) had a great show named Cosmos, and that will be replaced by Neil deGrasse Tyson next year.

Thoughts?
It won't be the same.

While I'm here, here are some lovely links. They aren't weird, but I hope they're enjoyed. We've all seen this (however it bears repetition a million times), but this is beautiful too.

OK, here's a slightly peculiar item of clothing to keep this relevant.
"Spiny norman wins on the bizzare terror stakes, if you haven't been stared at by a 40-foot hedgehog, you haven't lived." - Saltandgin

"Every time you don't get loaded, the terrorists win." - massivedrunk

WWDJFD?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:
OK, here's a slightly peculiar item of clothing to keep this relevant.

That's quite a compliment young lass. Well met!

The order will be filled

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Eight-ton orca leaps 15ft into the air to finally capture dolphin he wanted for dinner after two-hour chase

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2aDBVUPvZ
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

With enough booze I will join extraterrestrial energies and soar above all you drunks because I'm blessed. You got a problem with that?
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

O-Qua Tangin Wann
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Anyone remember "The Carlsberg Kid"? He ended up getting kicked out for making a series of less than repeatable remarks about and to some of our lady members and other nasty business. Well, he has sent an extremely weird death-threat to the site admin of our friends over at Something Awful.
Please do click on the first link and check it out because, my friends, that really is WEIRD STUFF.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

maybe starting a bit young, but certainly knows how it's done
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Hedgehog Whisky (no blenders were harmed in the making of this post).
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Werner Hertzog directs a road safety film (not for the faint-hearted).
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I'm really not sure if this is supposed to be funny or not, but it's very weird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTP3WnSyJUY
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Mr. Viking wrote:I'm really not sure if this is supposed to be funny or not, but it's very weird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTP3WnSyJUY
The first time that I have seen a silent rant!

However, he breaks his silence to enlighten us, via the written word, thus:

"Published on 7 Aug 2013
The Pope Has the Power to Abolish ANY Law in the United States
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/...

Since this story broke, I've received a high volume of emails and blog comments from people looking for evidence to support the belief that the USA Inc. Britain and the rest of the world will even be effected by this Apostolic Letter; proof that somehow up the chain of command it all ties back to the Vatican. So, I started looking for more evidence. Well, I think I may have found some. The article below has a plethora of interesting facts/claims; all of which very revealing, but I have not looked into each one individually as of the time of this post. The main ones of note, for this particular story are #'s 21, 23, 24 & 25. I challenge all the readers here to pull apart and dissect and and all details found as a result of digging into this deeper. If anyone finds any data that can challenge the claims below feel free to shoot me a message. Very interesting revelations indeed. ~BK

Original post here.

These documents are NOT secret. They ARE a matter of Public Record.
HERE ARE TRUTHFUL FACTS MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW, .... BUT SHOULD...

1. The IRS is Not a US government agency. It is an agency of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) (Diversified Metal Products v I.R.S et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391)

2. The IMF (International Monetary Fund) is an agency of the U.N. (Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. page 816)

3. The United States has NOT had a Treasury since 1921 (41 Stat. Ch 214 page 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF (International Monetary Fund) (Presidential Documents Volume 24-No. 4 page 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-2887)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States! No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of bankruptcy it is finally over. (Executive Order 12803)

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the U.S. government, even though the "U.S. Government" held stock in the agencies. (U.S. v Strang, 254 US491 Lewis v. US, 680 F.2nd, 1239)

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the U.N. through the IMF (International Monetary Fund). The application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 Form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 forms and not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who publishes them while the old form states they are "Department of the Treasury". (20 CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) Chap. 111 Subpart B. 422.103 (b))

8. There are NO Judicial Courts in America and have not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat 138-178)

9. There have NOT been any judges in America since 1789. There have just been administrators. (FRC v.
GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1 Stat. 138-178)

10. According to GATT (The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) you MUST have a Social Security number. (House Report (103-826)" (sic)

Somebody get the weirdo who's trying to find his tin-foil hast a drink. STAT!
What a shame that we can't introduce him to David Icke. Why those two krazy kids would have a ball*!

*Possibly one of the Pope's...
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

it's all very compelling and convincing...

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

Palinka wrote:Anyone remember "The Carlsberg Kid"? He ended up getting kicked out for making a series of less than repeatable remarks about and to some of our lady members and other nasty business. Well, he has sent an extremely weird death-threat to the site admin of our friends over at Something Awful.
Please do click on the first link and check it out because, my friends, that really is WEIRD STUFF.
Should we warn the Supermodels?
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss