Grand Mal Seizures.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Grand Mal Seizures.

Post by l... »

please discuss.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Grand Mal Seizures.

Post by l... »

never had one, but a couple of my friends have. frightening stuff.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

There are several types of medication that can control the condition (you can even drink on one or two of them).
Pretty serious stuff, I hope that your friends are getting good healthcare.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

They are almost as bad as Grand Moff Tarkin.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

What is a grand mal seizure? Isn't it when you don't get enough booze and your body goes batshit crazy on you?

I've had hallucinations before, but nothing dangerous I don't think
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

also I think it's funny (not funny, ha-ha) that they are called "big bad" seizures
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Mr. Viking wrote:What is a grand mal seizure? Isn't it when you don't get enough booze and your body goes batshit crazy on you?

Formerly known as "epilepsy"
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Grandma sees your drink...don't let her steal it.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Mr. Viking wrote:What is a grand mal seizure? Isn't it when you don't get enough booze and your body goes batshit crazy on you?

Those are called delirium tremens or DT's for short. Yes, once again it's Captain Obvious to the comments. D'oh!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I've only ever had the small ones, where my mother shouts at me and I cannot move. or when i suddenly cannot write. i mean my name, not anything literary,. or when i faint and get hurt on the way down.

or get dizzy and almost drive my car off a steep road.
like tears in rain

Booz Hound
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Booz Hound »

I've had the seizure, SUCKS! but the good part is your brain shunts down(temporarly, i think) and you dont remember it. Cracked two disks in my back though.
Fear the Man, kill the snitch. Just remember life's a bitch.
- Motorhead

Oh nooo, my brain!
- Hans Moleman

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Yeah, or when you fall down the stairs and break your face or fall down in the closet and break your foot. or yeah. maybe this is a major problem of mine
like tears in rain

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Savage wrote:Yeah, or when you fall down the stairs and break your face or fall down in the closet and break your foot. or yeah. maybe this is a major problem of mine
Imagine having Tourette's syndrome. Totally incapable of controlling your urge to tell someone to take a flying dump to the moon. That would make your face misaligned and your foot in a mashed condition by an offended stranger or relative. The amazing part is that it all happened without booze.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I didn't realize that my habit of telling people what the hell their (csa) problem was, was a syndrome.
like tears in rain

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

I've got a messed up story on this one.

Last July was up north at my friend's annual canoeing trip. First night everyone brings their own fifth and you drink whatever. We got super-drunk of course. Next morning we eat and drink a little water (being conservative though as the camp has no running water), then go to the place where we will canoe. We had to wait a couple hours because it was raining heavily.

Got on the river, halfway down we stopped for lunch. Because of all the rain river was very high, fast and hard to navigate. My woman and I were in kayaks. At some point we (being the back group) stopped for a smoke. I pushed everyone else off, then got stuck in 4' of mud trying to get back in my kayak. By this time I had to book it to catch up.

I caught up to 2 of my friends and everyone else was ahead of us, no one behind. Started feeling weird, next thing I know I'm waking up on the shoreline and my tongue hurts like hell. If my 2 friends hadn't been there, if I hadn't caught up to them just before that, I'd be dead right now.

Took meds for a while but I couldn't focus on high-level tasks at work. We suspect it was a combination of alcohol withdrawal, lack of sleep and dehydration (normally at home I drink tons of water). Here's to it never happening again! Cheers.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619