why do you think

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Booz Hound
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: why do you think

Post by Booz Hound »

I'm old but certainly don’t post any more. It's all the booze, i cant remember if i posted or not so i'd rather go to bed.
Fear the Man, kill the snitch. Just remember life's a bitch.
- Motorhead

Oh nooo, my brain!
- Hans Moleman

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Booz Hound wrote: i'd rather go to bed.
I find it disturbing to go to bed with booze still around, so I just try to drink it all and pass out. The way nature intended.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Booz Hound wrote: i'd rather go to bed.
I find it disturbing to go to bed with booze still around, so I just try to drink it all and pass out. The way nature intended.
Yes late to the last night find I found a bottle of rum intended for tomorrow, yet I wound up drinking it straight by the bottle and watching Banshee until whatever AM hour. Only half a bottle now it is.

μεθύστακας
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by μεθύστακας »

Sometimes they get banned. :-p

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

coqui_chris wrote:
I got called a troll by a dude with a 2013 joined-on date.

That's like walking into your local of over a decade, sitting down, and having a stranger come over and tell you, "Pardon me, but you're in my seat"
Sir coqui chris, that was me, and for that, I apologize to you here and now. It is not the place of a newb to attempt to unseat another, fellow Drunkard. While I am no stranger to booze and its excellent qualities, I am new here, and you have been here for far longer, at FKR's great, always-open pub.

If we ever meet, I will buy you the first four rounds.

That being said, be mindful that I may be packing a magic marker in case you can't keep up.

heheheh

John Barleycorn wrote:They probably spilled a drink on their keyboards. Given enough time, it happens to everyone.

That, right there, is why I friggin love this here site. The benefit of the doubt. You are a classy fellow Drunkard, Sir John Barleycorn.

coqui_chris wrote:
10 years ago while probably trying to post on this website, I puked all over my keyboard. My friend Jerry saw the whole thing. He said I puked on it, then told him, "Don't tell anybody," then took the keyboard into the shower, ran it under the water, then put it back in my room, then went out into the living room and announced, "Some fucker just put my keyboard in the shower. I think somebody puked on it!"

True story.
HA!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

tdcwillies wrote:
coqui_chris wrote:I got called a troll by a dude with a 2013 joined-on date...
Sir coqui chris, that was me, and for that, I apologize to you here and now...If we ever meet, I will buy you the first four rounds...

Fair enough. And yes, my Red, White, Blue, and Green blood might've been boiling a li'l hot that eve' and deserved checking ... Still, I appreciate the apology. No need to buy a round, a cheers will do
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

coqui_chris wrote:
Fair enough. And yes, my Red, White, Blue, and Green blood might've been boiling a li'l hot that eve' and deserved checking ... Still, I appreciate the apology. No need to buy a round, a cheers will do

*clink*

Real class there.

Yup.