WOOT! FOR BOOZE!!!!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Dylboz
Drinking God's Good Scotch

WOOT! FOR BOOZE!!!!

Post by Dylboz »

Do you guys know about Caskers.com? Well, now you do. You can thank me by sending me some Gin or 'tater Vodka. :-D
I've taken the edge off so many times, I'm round!

Palinka (RIP)

Re: WOOT! FOR BOOZE!!!!

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I'll go with the WOOT, however, I spend most of my time here banning adverts (boss's orders); nonetheless I will let this stand (just on the offchance you may send me a bottle - and 'cuz I just can't resist your cheeky grin). Please don't make a habit of it, though...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Dylboz

Post by Dylboz »

Well, it wasn't meant as an "advert," I was trying to alert fellow tipplers to an opportunity to get top-shelf booze delivered to their door at cut-rate prices. In fact, since I just signed up, I am going to try it out, and then I'll report back as to whether the service is worthwhile or not. Does that qualify as the sort of investigative journalism of value to this community?

Dylboz

Post by Dylboz »

Just so everyone knows, I do not work for this company, nor am I related to or even know anyone who does. I'd never even heard of it before today. I just thought it was a pretty cool concept that many of you might appreciate. Assuming, of course, it works as advertised. CHEERS!

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Dylboz wrote:Just so everyone knows, I do not work for this company, nor am I related to or even know anyone who does. I'd never even heard of it before today. I just thought it was a pretty cool concept that many of you might appreciate. Assuming, of course, it works as advertised. CHEERS!
The report will be something to consider indeed, thanks for the insight pal. Keep on boozing and smiling, for it's a big world and we need to know that somebody is still making it better drink by drink as the rest of us is sleeping.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

What Mr B. said.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage