New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by benitobeast69 »

I totaly know what you mean...i love the feeling of finishing an absolute ball kicker of a days work and knowing it's done and you can start getting shitfaced...think i even prefer drinking after work to drinking on my days off. feel like i've earned that shit
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Welcome aboad. We shall all look forward to your posts and exploring new fellow Modern Drunkards' opinions, recipes and stories.

Now that you have found your way to our little haven of enabling, why not show off your true colours to your friends, relatives and collegues with some essential Modern Drunkard merchandise? While your visiting the MDM shop, don't forget to pick up a subscription to the Modern Drunkard Magazine, so you can be the Drunkardist at the bar with a finger on the pulse of what's happening in the World of Drinks and Drinking!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Welcome, all you new guys.

CHEERS!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Aussie_Ben_bourbon
Tippler
Tippler

doing the night shift

Post by Aussie_Ben_bourbon »

Hey guys!,

Im typing from australia , I registered over a month ago and even sent a msg of face book to FKR, only to realise his account hasn't been updated since 2009 lol.

Anywho, names Ben, live on the south coast of NSW in australia and get hammered ever night after coming home from my stupid job as a travel agent, lately ove been hitting the JD PRETTY HARD, but as I type its 1214am saturday, have had a nice friday night of boozing and set myself a mini weekend bender challenge. So I have now polished off the JD bottle and an now hunkering down into a case (24x375ml) sorry, we only do metric in au case of 5.8% beer, I told myself I can pass out until rthe case has dissapeard, Into beer 6 after the 700ml of JD, Cant wait for that lovely feeling of complete inebriation! peaceout drunkards!

WastelessPointOfTime
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by WastelessPointOfTime »

Is Blackout Island in Australia as dangerous as the Australian mainland, what with all of your scary lethal critters? I hope not.
"binary: being drunk makes me amazed at life"

23:22 <@fiyah> i need a new glass
23:22 <@fiyah> this one has ... toothpaste on it
23:22 <@fiyah> i hope it's toothpaste

21:15 <@fiyah> then again
21:15 <@fiyah> we just wash our hands
21:15 <@fiyah> splash water on our faces
21:15 <@fiyah> and see what's out there

hello gin
Tippler
Tippler

Post by hello gin »

Hi I'm Matt. I like gin...beer, Bundaberg Rum, scotch...etc

I love getting extremely drunk

My aim is to Stay lucid for longer...people tell me I'm fine until I have to walk anywhere...then the alcohol floods every inch of my system and its all downhill (in a good way) from there.

I love getting smashed. I love smoking.

Albert
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Albert »

I'm new to this board. I thought I better post something before I forget my user name and password.

Albert

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Albert wrote:I'm new to this board. I thought I better post something before I forget my user name and password.

Albert
hello. Hope you have fun
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

hello gin wrote:Hi I'm Matt. I like gin...beer, Bundaberg Rum, scotch...etc

I love getting extremely drunk

My aim is to Stay lucid for longer...people tell me I'm fine until I have to walk anywhere...then the alcohol floods every inch of my system and its all downhill (in a good way) from there.

I love getting smashed. I love smoking.
hello hello gin. I like the cut of your jib
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Albert wrote:I'm new to this board. I thought I better post something before I forget my user name and password.

Albert
Sounds like doing it properly, now the ultimate test will be to try to post again on Friday night. If you fail at that, then accidentally pour strong liquor on your keyboard trying, set fire to your apartment, offer a drink or twelve to the firemen when they come to the rescue, please create a new account as soon as you are out of intensive care, you definitely belong here.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Gurn Blanston
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Gurn Blanston »

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

I drink to make other people more interesting.

mruin
Tippler
Tippler

Post by mruin »

Hello MDM big fan of the site and magazine wish I found out about this years ago but no matter CHEERS

MayhemsGirl
Tippler
Tippler

Post by MayhemsGirl »

Hi, I'm here to see what I've been told are some amazing tribute posts and pics of the much-loved Mayhem. He told me so many stories of his wonderful friends here, I wanted to see for myself. Thanks, l... for pointing me in the right direction!

l...
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by l... »

MayhemsGirl wrote:Hi, I'm here to see what I've been told are some amazing tribute posts and pics of the much-loved Mayhem. He told me so many stories of his wonderful friends here, I wanted to see for myself. Thanks, l... for pointing me in the right direction!

greatly loved.
That's what I call Drunkard justice. I hate prisses like that. They're mincing their way through life when they should be marching. ~fkr.

I wish i could find me a woman who drinks!~ruiner..on lack of women drinkers.

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

MayhemsGirl wrote:Hi, I'm here to see what I've been told are some amazing tribute posts and pics of the much-loved Mayhem. He told me so many stories of his wonderful friends here, I wanted to see for myself. Thanks, l... for pointing me in the right direction!
Welcome! Glad she did- the crazy stuff is here. And Mayhem is much loved here.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.