New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by peetie44 »

Sammy wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:06 pm
No problemo. I'll cover whatever ya'll are having.
Welcome, Sammy!

I'll have Tito's vodka & tonic...and a coupla jalapeño slices instad of lime.

CHEERS!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Welcome aboard Sammy. Since no one has said it yet, allow me. Post often. Post drunk. post drunk often.

I'll have a Hi-Lo. High end whiskey and a low end beer or vice versa. Dealers choice on the order. Surprise me.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Impish Boozehound
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: On your left shoulder, choking the life out of the teetotaler on your right, with his own halo.

Post by Impish Boozehound »

Not new, but just remembered this happy place . . . . . and my login credentials again.

Soooooooooooooo much booze stories to attempt to type up!
"a wise man drinks with the devil to keep the bastard in line, a fool tries to drink the devil away."

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Impish Boozehound wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:45 am
Not new, but just remembered this happy place . . . . . and my login credentials again.

Soooooooooooooo much booze stories to attempt to type up!
Welcome back and go for it. A good booze story is better than a bad drink, almost
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

WTF man? it took forever to register here. there was some question about what goes in a gin and tonic. like how the hell do i know? and then after reading the rules it sounds like you're going to hit me with the ban hammer before i even have a chance to puke in here.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 am
WTF man? it took forever to register here. there was some question about what goes in a gin and tonic. like how the hell do i know? and then after reading the rules it sounds like you're going to hit me with the ban hammer before i even have a chance to puke in here.
You`ll be fine. You mastered the test, now the bar is open for you.

New one buys, I`ll have a vodka lemon please.

Post drunk, post often, post often drunk
Drink!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:15 am
Hugh wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 am
You`ll be fine. You mastered the test, now the bar is open for you.

New one buys, I`ll have a vodka lemon please.

Post drunk, post often, post often drunk
Welcome Hugh, I'll have a Riptini.
DRINK!

littlemissbanjaxed
Tippler
Tippler

Post by littlemissbanjaxed »

Long time lurker, I figured I was past due to make an account. I'm no good at witticisms, so here is a straight up hello and toast. Mud in your eye!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

littlemissbanjaxed wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:52 pm
Long time lurker, I figured I was past due to make an account. I'm no good at witticisms, so here is a straight up hello and toast. Mud in your eye!
Welcome back!

Have your way with us.

I'll drink to your involvement.

...again?
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Bubblez
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Bubblez »

welcome little miss. Newbies but the first round. I'll have the same as my brother a Hi-Lo High end bourbon and low end beer or vice versa. You make the call
What would you rather do—leave a beautiful corpse, or a scorched Earth? Don’t live fast and die young. Live long and die hard.¸

—Sarah Szabo

I'm all for a scorched Earth policy. -- Me

littlemissbanjaxed
Tippler
Tippler

Post by littlemissbanjaxed »

Hi-Lo on me then Bubblez, I'll order low end bourbon and high end beer. I figure you can toss the bourbon back and sip the beer to alleviate the liquid hell on your tongue.

Thank you mistah willies! Considering my favorite past-time, it's entirely possible I have created an account before and don't remember it. If that's what you're getting at..?

Upon further consideration I realize you may be referring to my lurking habit..In which case I'll leave my comment unaltered because I find tipsy misunderstandings amusing.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 pm
Hi-Lo on me then Bubblez, I'll order low end bourbon and high end beer. I figure you can toss the bourbon back and sip the beer to alleviate the liquid hell on your tongue.

Thank you mistah willies! Considering my favorite past-time, it's entirely possible I have created an account before and don't remember it. If that's what you're getting at..?

Upon further consideration I realize you may be referring to my lurking habit..In which case I'll leave my comment unaltered because I find tipsy misunderstandings amusing.
Yeah what you talking about Willies? :D

We were all lurkers at some point weren't we? It's super creepy yet fabulous. Welcome aboard. A dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives would be most appreciated new friend. Cheers!

And stay away from Bubblez' trailers!!
Okole maluna!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

Ha! What I talking ' bout (<--- shared apostrophe for environmental conscientiousness) is when lurkers cross over into the light and become corporeal.

I started as a lurker back in the day because it's simply proper board ettiquette, yup. Get a feel for a place before you drive in as fresh meat for the lions.

It's a big step, and booze is the best social lubricant, indeed. Btw, Artful D, your new board nickname is Chick Norris.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

mistah willies wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:42 am
^ ^ ^

Ha! What I talking ' bout (<--- shared apostrophe for environmental conscientiousness) is when lurkers cross over into the light and become corporeal.

I started as a lurker back in the day because it's simply proper board ettiquette, yup. Get a feel for a place before you drive in as fresh meat for the lions.

It's a big step, and booze is the best social lubricant, indeed. Btw, Artful D, your new board nickname is Chick Norris.
Thanks Willies for da Chick Norris. I shall attempt to behave today and not throw anyone through newly constructed windows.

Although there's a church on the corner of Third and Delaware Avenue that has a brand new stained glass window...hmm...
Okole maluna!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:52 pm
Welcome to the boards. Since no one else has said it, I will. Post often. Post drunk. Post Drunk often.

I'll have a Johnnie Walker double black.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice