New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by mistah willies » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Heck, I'd try that out

emperorawesome
Tippler
Tippler

Post by emperorawesome » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:01 am

Got locked out of my old account due to my being a bum and not logging in for literally years. I lost my post count, that's a bummer, but just to avoid confusion, since I feel like it's a tricky mental leap to make: my name is emperorawesome rather than emperor awesome now. I'll post more consistently, I can assure you.

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:07 am

emperorawesome wrote:Got locked out of my old account due to my being a bum and not logging in for literally years. I lost my post count, that's a bummer, but just to avoid confusion, since I feel like it's a tricky mental leap to make: my name is emperorawesome rather than emperor awesome now. I'll post more consistently, I can assure you.
Welcome back.
I will surely read your lenghty comeback post in Drinking Stories when I got the time for it!
I do not remember posting that ^^^

Emperor Awesome
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Emperor Awesome » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Got the account sorted out now.

I'd hate to ruin your link.
"I need a hundred beers...exactly one hundred, thank you."
-Nathan Explosion

"Does whiskey count as beer?"
-Homer Simpson

"Swaggering about in a garish new hat he seemed to say, 'Look at me, Rex Banner, I have a new hat.'"

"I am getting so drunk when we get paid for this."
-Sydney, Fallout 3

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Wingman wrote:hello, my name is Wingman....
Thought you got banned for lack of drinking and living in the ATL?
{;^)>
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Emperor Awesome wrote:Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Got the account sorted out now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Emperor Awesome
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Emperor Awesome » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Hahahahahahaha thank you peetie, I couldn't imagine a better welcome.
"I need a hundred beers...exactly one hundred, thank you."
-Nathan Explosion

"Does whiskey count as beer?"
-Homer Simpson

"Swaggering about in a garish new hat he seemed to say, 'Look at me, Rex Banner, I have a new hat.'"

"I am getting so drunk when we get paid for this."
-Sydney, Fallout 3

EthelredtheUnsteady
Tippler
Tippler

Post by EthelredtheUnsteady » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:07 am

There's a play called "Eighteen Centuries in Drink" by Bill Prothero where chummy scumbag Dick Bedscodge is corrupting the innocent boy Tum into seducing a local tart by plying her with drink instead of poetry...which of course works. You then meet the inveterate drunkard Tum after a few years, drinking in a pub with Dick and notable swindler Taf Reknaw. Tum has become a man - a man he was never supposed to be. He swapped his stupid poetry with the manly lifestyle choice of drinking, he won the girl of his dreams and his drinking buddies sing a shanty in his honour. The moral of the story is...drinking is good for you.

I'm still at work and that killed a few minutes. Thank you Forum.

I'm off to the pub in 15.

EtU.

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:27 am

Welcome ETU! You must be related to Woody Allen from what I gathered by your opening screed.
All the best. Post often. Post drunk. Post drunk often. You too will become famous!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

RadioDrinkingGame
Tippler
Tippler

Post by RadioDrinkingGame » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 am

Hello, boys

The game is called Radio Drinking Game. The rule book can be found at http://www.WhyAmISuchADouchebag?com but essentially what you do is: get together with some friends; and reach to your neighbor on the left side. The other guy on your right side will reach to your man parts.

The game can be played with pen and paper but we recently launched a free phone app. If this game sounds fun to you, please check it out.

oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by oettinger » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:09 am

RadioDrinkingGame wrote:Hello, boys and girls.

I stumbled across your glorious community this morning and thought it the perfect place to let people know of a drinking game I created. If you don't appreciate a good drinking game here, where will anyone do so?

The game is called Radio Drinking Game. The rule book can be found at http://www.WhyAmISuchADouchebag?com but essentially what you do is: get together with some friends; choose a radio station you're all familiar with; draft songs you think will play on that station. When one of your songs plays you get points and have other players finish their beer before the song ends. If they do, they get a point. If not, they go to Purgatory. Most points at the end of the game wins.

The game can be played with pen and paper but we recently launched a free phone app. If this game sounds fun to you, please check it out.

Draft Songs. Drink Beer. Avoid Purgatory.
New to the board? Then outroduce yourself here, well done.

Jeez are bots becoming more and more stupid these days???
I do not remember posting that ^^^

Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Patchez » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:23 pm

If you need a game to get interested in drinking you came to the wrong chat boards.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dear Booze
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Dear Booze » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:30 pm

RadioDrinkingGame wrote:Hello, boys and girls.

I stumbled across your glorious community this morning and thought it the perfect place to let people know of a drinking game I created. If you don't appreciate a good drinking game here, where will anyone do so?

The game is called Radio Drinking Game. The rule book can be found at http://www.WhyAmISuchADouchebag?com but essentially what you do is: get together with some friends; choose a radio station you're all familiar with; draft songs you think will play on that station. When one of your songs plays you get points and have other players finish their beer before the song ends. If they do, they get a point. If not, they go to Purgatory. Most points at the end of the game wins.

Draft Songs. Drink Beer. Avoid Purgatory.

Hello there. I just stumbled upon your post and thought it would be the perfect time to tell you about a game. It's called Go Fuck Yourself.
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a drunk man tortilla chips, Velveeta and a hair dryer and he has nachos.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Got it. On this.

You Modern Drunkards are the Tribe to this old bastard. Back form Black Out Island.

DRINK!

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:52 pm

RadioDrinkingGame wrote:Hello, boys

The game is called Radio Drinking Game. The rule book can be found at http://www.WhyAmISuchADouchebag?com but essentially what you do is: get together with some friends; and reach to your neighbor on the left side. The other guy on your right side will reach to your man parts.

Holy Shit! Is the level we have descended? Time for another drink in disbelief...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.