Things that are WRONG!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Things that are WRONG!

Post by Artful Drunktective »

The Baldwin brothers - except for Alec. Especially when he's Trump hehehehehe.

Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

That is wrong or is it? Pouring that booze can't be all bad.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Amazing! The glass never overflows!

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

The fact that people pay too much attention to eyes when trying to detect if someone's lying. Unless you live in Lucio Fulci movie, then't it's safe to assume that eyes you are focusing on are going to get plucked, poked and/or removed.
Also the fact sharkando 6 a thing.

Edit1: The fact that the weather is beating the shit out of me. Seriously it's been 30+ celsius for like a fucking week straight.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Bur wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 am
The fact that people pay too much attention to eyes when trying to detect if someone's lying. Unless you live in Lucio Fulci movie, then't it's safe to assume that eyes you are focusing on are going to get plucked, poked and/or removed.

Edit1: The fact that the weather is beating the shit out of me. Seriously it's been 30+ celsius for like a fucking week straight.
If you live in a Lucio Fulci movie there are far more serious things to concern yourself with than lie detection.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

scream ale wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:29 pm
Bur wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 am

If you live in a Lucio Fulci movie there are far more serious things to concern yourself with than lie detection.
Yeah, like why are you watching those Sharknado movies dude? What happened?

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Sunflower seeds in the shell. I bought these "sizzlin' bacon salted seeds" for a cocktail snack and I was really looking forward to it. All the seasoning is on the shell of course so I guess I suck the salt off the shell? Only then to break open the shell which leaves a meager amount of seed with shards of salted shell in it. Not to mention you got these freaking shells to contend with.

I guess need to just nix the seeds, spend the extra $$$ and buy nuts instead like pecans or walnuts and bacon salt them myself. Stupid sunflower seeds. Waaaay too much work for such minimal satisfaction and that is wrong.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:19 pm
Sunflower seeds in the shell. I bought these "sizzlin' bacon salted seeds" for a cocktail snack and I was really looking forward to it. All the seasoning is on the shell of course so I guess I suck the salt off the shell? Only then to break open the shell which leaves a meager amount of seed with shards of salted shell in it. Not to mention you got these freaking shells to contend with.

I guess need to just nix the seeds, spend the extra $$$ and buy nuts instead like pecans or walnuts and bacon salt them myself. Stupid sunflower seeds. Waaaay too much work for such minimal satisfaction and that is wrong.
That`s normal in europe, pumpkin seeds are the same. Everywhere muslim kids hung out the shells are left on the street/public transport/playground etc. No wonder their homecountries look like trash, cause there`s no white man to clean up after them
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:06 am

That`s normal in europe, pumpkin seeds are the same. Everywhere muslim kids hung out the shells are left on the street/public transport/playground etc. No wonder their homecountries look like trash, cause there`s no white man to clean up after them
That's not very PC. Hippies will cry.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Check the "Shit we Hate" thread. Hippies are there. We don't care.

;D
Okole maluna!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Somewhere a hippie weeps.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:03 am
Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:44 am
This. Not sure if it is the outfit that is wrong, her dancing, or just Cher as a whole but this is just wrong.
Yeah, and she's still doing it because no one is saying anything and she's pushing 70! For Chrissaaakes! What is the matter with consumers? You are going to pay big bucks to see this senior citizen on stage make a total caricature of her former self? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I remember seeing Cher on TV when she was married to that little troll. She wore cool bell bottom outfits and long slinky gowns. Everyone wanted to grow up and look like Cher. But time marches on, usually right over your face and other parts.
like tears in rain

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I went on the paleo diet to lose weight and I did but the problem are snacks. They recommend raw baby carrots and nuts except peanuts. All of that just gave me massive constipation. Almonds are paleo recommended but they just plug me up for days! So screw those nuts! Got to keep it moving, you know.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:49 pm

I went on the paleo diet to lose weight and I did but the problem are snacks. They recommend raw baby carrots and nuts except peanuts. All of that just gave me massive constipation. Almonds are paleo recommended but they just plug me up for days! So screw those nuts! Got to keep it moving, you know.
Raw baby carrots are plain WRONG.
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Tuna fish pizza is super wrong. Sorry Germans.

https://www.ichkoche.at/thunfischpizza-rezept-157170
Okole maluna!