Happy Birthday, Rabies!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Palinka (RIP)

Happy Birthday, Rabies!

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

I hope that you have an excellent day (and have had the foresight to book either a late start tomorrow or the day/the week off, depending on how hard you intend to celebrate).

I trust that you will enjoy a huge amount of drinks, some mild to moderate debauchery and more than a few activities of which an agreement will be necessary that it should never be spoken of again.

May I suggest that your day commences with a few pre-breakfast eye-openers, followed by brunch at a bar that serves endless Bloody Marys, Mimosas, Screwdrivers etc and then proceed to the real drinking. (A wee tip, make sure that you are well stocked on beer, wine and spirits, at home, for the post-pub continuation).

Many Happy Returns of the Day. Have a great big drunken blowout of a Birthday. May your glass never empty and may all your drinks be offered at prices varying from free to heavily discounted.

Have a great day, take lots of pictures and some sort of recording device, so that you can tell us the whole of your epic Birthday bender.

Cheers, my good fellow!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage