MDM Con. 2014, a proposal based on recent events...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: MDM Con. 2014, a proposal based on recent events...

Post by treetop »

Palinka wrote:OK. This is beginning to sound like a plan.

I know that we'd all like to go to Rochester, NY, and pay our respects but, frankly, trying to organise a bunch of Drunkardists is akin to herding cats.

If we have someone who has a place, with booze, and is prepared to put up with our shit, I say, go for it.
seconded.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

slushfund wrote:
Palinka wrote:What are the local airport facilities like, for the Euro Modern Drunkardist, messire?
Hartford/Springfield, aka Bradley, is about a 90 minute drive. Boston, aka Logan, is a bit longer, maybe 2.5 hours.

I would offer the rooms at the minimum price. I don't know if the state has a minimum price. If not, that would be $0.

I would have to charge for booze at the bar, although reduced prices may be possible.

The restaurant is pretty big, about 3700 sq feet of drinking area, seats about 100.
It's a remarkably generous offer and even though I won't be able to attend, I praise this behaviour.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

This thread is locked.
Please redirect your Con. 2014 comments to this thread, instead.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage