HBE 2013

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: HBE 2013

Post by Savage »

Oh, thanks Patchez. I did that once or twice, but I am dumb. Our secret Santa sort of thing. yeah. Another board I visit does it, but for Halloween. I really need to get back into the social thing.
like tears in rain

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Pairings have been sent via PM.
Items tend to get stuck in my PM outbox for a long time. If you signed up and haven't received anything from me in the next 36 hours let me know.
Pairings were determined by drawing names from my drinking cap. I tired tomake sure no one was sending to the same person they did last year, but I'm pretty well buzzed so Imake no promises on that front.

cheers

-Bluto
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Thanks for doing this again this year Bluto. I know there isn't much involvement in it from year to year anymore but I do enjoy it. By the way how's the flask holding up?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Patchez wrote:Thanks for doing this again this year Bluto. I know there isn't much involvement in it from year to year anymore but I do enjoy it. By the way how's the flask holding up?

The flask is awesome. It's always a hit at deer camp.

I see that at least 2 of my PMS have left my inbox. I'll wait until tomorrow for the rest to go before prostration myself before the mods and bribing them with wine to get the others out.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Only one more HBE message is left in my outbox. That an apology I wrote to Crystal almost 9 months ago. I have faith they will both be gone tomorrow...

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Mother Goose,

Yours is the only PM that hasn't yet left my inbox. Please send one to me as i hope to have better luck sending a reply. If you're comfortable, send me your email address and I will send details to that.

cheers

-Bluto

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by treetop »

locked, cocked and ready to rock.
purchased today and getting shipped out tomorrow.
all local goodies.
support your local sherrif.
or distiller.
or vintner.
or brewer.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Shit. I better step up.... do I need all three... or that fixin's for that one perfect drink?

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Patchez wrote:Shit. I better step up.... do I need all three... or that fixin's for that one perfect drink?
Send what you can. There's no competition. In fact, when I first got involved with HBE there was a spending cap. Everyone still had fun, though. I really don't want anyone to put themselves into a bad place because of this.

treetop

Post by treetop »

Bluto wrote: Send what you can. There's no competition. In fact, when I first got involved with HBE there was a spending cap. Everyone still had fun, though. I really don't want anyone to put themselves into a bad place because of this.
consider the fact that even getting a pint of cheap hooch in the mail from a well-wisher doesn't happen every day and will always bring a smile to someone's face. spend what's comfortable, don't kill yourself and have fun. that's where it's at.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

treetop wrote:
Bluto wrote: Send what you can. There's no competition. In fact, when I first got involved with HBE there was a spending cap. Everyone still had fun, though. I really don't want anyone to put themselves into a bad place because of this.
consider the fact that even getting a pint of cheap hooch in the mail from a well-wisher doesn't happen every day and will always bring a smile to someone's face. spend what's comfortable, don't kill yourself and have fun. that's where it's at.

That pretty much hits the nail on the head in my book.

treetop

Post by treetop »

patchez is the bomb.
oh yeah.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

treetop wrote:patchez is the bomb.
oh yeah.

Agreed!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Thanks you good Sirs.

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

I will publicly apologize for the delay in the outbox message. :) Between the holidays, our vacation to FL, and then the snowpocalypse, the end of the year was a bit sketchy for us!! :)

We received an incredible boozy santa gift today!!!!

Return booze gift is forthcoming, for certain.

Love you drunkards!!

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite