HBE 2013

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: HBE 2013

Post by Bluto »

1. Booze is purchased. Once the current blizzard passes I'll get it boxed up and sent to my recipient.

2. Mother Goose, I have several more PM replies stuck in my outbox. To answer your question, it's me.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

greygoose1
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by greygoose1 »

Bluto wrote:1. Booze is purchased. Once the current blizzard passes I'll get it boxed up and sent to my recipient.

2. Mother Goose, I have several more PM replies stuck in my outbox. To answer your question, it's me.
Man, I'm sorry to hear about things being stuck in your outbox....

Fear not, though, fellow drunkard, yon gifts have been purchased by yours truly and will be shipping out Monday.

On another note, that treetop's a good egg....

Bottle of red, bottle of white, bottle of vodka, bottle of Belgian. Plus some jelly beans, but I ate those motherfuckers before this pic was taken!

Oh, and don't harsh treetop's mellow. Him no like that.
"...there's no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink".
~Gillian Flynn

'Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right'
~Isaac Asimov

A person can work up a mean, mean thirst
after a hard day of doing nothing much at all...
~The Replacements

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

I should probably eat more fiber...
I don't think there's an unkind word that could honestly be applied to Treetop right now. He's a right jolly drunkard.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Many thanks to The Geese. I received a bottle of Scottish Ale, some vodka and bloody Mary mix. The vodka had been sitting on my porch in -8 temps so it was nice and cold for my first shot. Bloody Mary's will be served for breakfast this coming Sunday morning.
Thank you!

Cheers

-Bluto

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Surreal »

A tip of the hat and a "you made my day" to Bluto.

A flask of Canadian Whiskey, a bottle of wine from his backyard and a couple bottles of Dark Side beer has set the stage for an afternoon of drinking.

And it motivated me to get my box of Holiday Cheer into the mail.

Cheers Bluto!
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

I should have posted this thanks earlier this week. Monday I got the big "fuck everything" size bottle of Jameson from Surreal. Along with some bitching Elvis swag. I'm bringing the microphone to the Mass con so we can sing along whilst FUBAR.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice