To what and/or whom are you toasting, tonight?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: To what and/or whom are you toasting, tonight?

Post by Lush City »

I'm toasting to the immunity granted to the contract programmer of Hillary Clinton that transferred secured secret email/docs from the USG servers to her own private servers. This means there is Grand Jury investigation in progress. The DOJ is going with the testimonial evidence and looking for an indictment.

Let's raise a toast to the historic times we are living.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:I'm toasting to the immunity granted to the contract programmer of Hillary Clinton that transferred secured secret email/docs from the USG servers to her own private servers. This means there is Grand Jury investigation in progress. The DOJ is going with the testimonial evidence and looking for an indictment.

Let's raise a toast to the historic times we are living.
Who would have guessed that the next Hitler is from the US, an ex first lady and a democrat huh? Will she be best friends old lady style with Merkel? You bet!
Would you please cheer on us germans having to endure Merkel since 2005 now?! There is no hope.

Cheers to hope!
Drink!

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

What hath man to do when hope is lacking?

Man must drink.

Let us leap into the silky dark oblivion armed only with our choice of liquor.

From it there shall be light and henceforth we shall be guided through the dark twisty paths of hopelessness and poor fortune.

Wait scrap that!

You bastards think things are bad now?

They can only get worse.

Look here http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=70670 they changed my bottle.

Sons of Carpathian Whores!

Haven't you heard of that madman who in the bright morning lit a lantern and ran around the marketplace crying incessantly, "I'm looking for the old Stolichnaya bottle! I'm looking for the old bottle!" he cried. Since many of those who do not drink were standing around together just then, he caused great laughter. "Has it been lost, then?" asked one. "Did it lose it's way like a child?" asked another. "Or is it hiding?" "Is it afraid of us?" "Has it gone to sea?" "Emigrated?" - Thus they shouted and laughed, one interrupting the other. The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with his eyes. 'Where is the bottle?' he cried; 'I'll tell you! We have destroyed it - you and I!

There is no hope, there never was and there never will be!

Now I shall drink in the name of this lack of hope!

This is what I must dedicate my toast to!
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

hossthomas
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by hossthomas »

This morning I'm toasting to last night, which was epic. And also, this fucking hangover that will not kill me no matter how hard it tries.
into each life a little stroh's must fall - surreal

i told my landlord and all the other tenants they could fuck off if they don't like hank- hellbound glory

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Grippingthewheel. Fuck I'm gonna miss that guy.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

I'm sitting in a terribly divey dive bar called Segovia's, in Monterey, California. Drinks are stong, bartender is fantastic, and the juke box SUCKS. The only thing I can say at this point is FUCK undrunkenness!
DRINK!

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Post by daphne »

I am toasting the Gripper. May you walk up the bar, where Stanley and Stella are sitting, right next to your bourbon.

Cheers, Grip.
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

daphne wrote:I am toasting the Gripper. May you walk up the bar, where Stanley and Stella are sitting, right next to your bourbon.

Cheers, Grip.
Cheers, Daphne, LTNS
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Post by daphne »

Back at you, Mr. Prick.

This was not the study break I was looking for, you know?

Gentleman Jack, raised.
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

daphne wrote:Back at you, Mr. Prick.

This was not the study break I was looking for, you know?

Gentleman Jack, raised.
<clink> w/Bushmills

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm toasting March Madness and NCAA BB!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

To my doggy, who had to be put down due to terminal illness, that would ensure 1 week of extreme suffering. Felt like i betrayed little bastard. He literally grew up with me - we've been together for 14years. He never said unkind bark to me, he would be happy to see me when i would come home so drunk i would fall next to the door. To one true friend who accepted me unconditionally. If there's a jeebus out there - be sure to rape his pudel and take a leak on his gay skirt! Cheers dear friend, i shall miss you!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm toasting my own drunken mini bender tonite and to tomorrow where I'll just flush all toxins from my body and not drink and feel the urge and all that wonderful crap. Ain't going full drunkard just yet. Call me whatever you want, I need days in between to recover because I don't want to die just yet. If that isn't good enough for you, please kiss my ass!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey Lush man, move a little closer...

Na! You`re right, recovery is indeed healthy. Stupid fact is that I recover while doing mostly physical labor. That does not work very well often. But after a couple of "sweaty nights" I`m as good as new at the end of the week!

Cheers to recharging!
Drink!

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

I'm raising my next bottle to Gripping The Wheel.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595