To what and/or whom are you toasting, tonight?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: To what and/or whom are you toasting, tonight?

Post by Lush City »

I'm toasting to the fact that I am toasted large to go. That is no joke. So, just thought I'd share the joy with you all. Cheers!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Raising thist glass to those unable to do so on their own.
Here's to our friends fighting like hell to survive. Good health and drink be upon them.

Cheers,

-Bluto
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

And not to sound like too much of a fucking downer let's have a shot and drink to life!
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm toasting the end of Hillary Clinton.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Bluto wrote:I'm raising my next bottle to Gripping The Wheel.
I'll match that. And it'll be some form of deviously delicious whiskey in his honor.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm toasting the end of the American Empire and the American century. You better drink up now. It's going to be painful.

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

Last night, while i was quite drunk, i got it into my head to try and get free booze by mass-emailing distilleries in my area. They got back to me, and were some of the NICEST people i've ever corresponded with. They thought i was having trouble finding their products in my local liquor stores, and offered to get in contact with them and sort out whatever was wrong. Now i feel bad.

So... um, here's to them! I drink for their forgiveness and would buy them a drink had i met them in person.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Tarcek wrote:Last night, while i was quite drunk, i got it into my head to try and get free booze by mass-emailing distilleries in my area. They got back to me, and were some of the NICEST people i've ever corresponded with. They thought i was having trouble finding their products in my local liquor stores, and offered to get in contact with them and sort out whatever was wrong. Now i feel bad.

So... um, here's to them! I drink for their forgiveness and would buy them a drink had i met them in person.
To that very creative drunk!

Edit: I should email my vodka company and complain that their stuff isn`t getting me drunk enough and ask for a higher proof version personalized on my special needs.
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Tarcek wrote:Last night, while i was quite drunk, i got it into my head to try and get free booze by mass-emailing distilleries in my area. They got back to me, and were some of the NICEST people i've ever corresponded with. They thought i was having trouble finding their products in my local liquor stores, and offered to get in contact with them and sort out whatever was wrong. Now i feel bad.

Edit: I should email my vodka company and complain that their stuff isn`t getting me drunk enough and ask for a higher proof version personalized on my special needs.
Just drink more of it. Why cause a fuss?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
oettinger wrote:

Just drink more of it. Why cause a fuss?
You`re right, what a dumbass I am... Cheers!
Drink!

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

A shot of rum and a glass full of beer to my friend Patchez. A belated happy beerthday to you, Sir!

cheers

-Bluto

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Last edited by shawnonious on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

Gall4185
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Gall4185 »

Tonight it seems I'm toasting my return here,and to those I've discovered passed in my absence

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm toasting the coming demise of Hillary Clinton.

hossthomas
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by hossthomas »

I'm toasting to the fact that I'm trying to get a job at a local beer brewery. I have all the qualifications, but it's a popularity contest where if you don't fit the little local clique that hangs out in the tap room you're probably shit out of luck.

Why am I toasting? Because fuck those guys, I'm raising a glass to those who truly appreciate a good pint and the effort that goes into getting it into your glass. Cheers you fuckers.
into each life a little stroh's must fall - surreal

i told my landlord and all the other tenants they could fuck off if they don't like hank- hellbound glory