The Drunken Skype Thread

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Drunken Skype Thread

Post by oettinger »

Anyone remember how I got this bloody scratch on my bald forehead last night? Did I run into something?
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:39 am
Anyone remember how I got this bloody scratch on my bald forehead last night? Did I run into something?
You were trying to show us how you autofellate.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Thompson »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:39 am

Oh Jesus! That’s how it all starts! A bloody scratch then you fall down. Then you can’t remember if it is day or night so you ask the bartender and get 86’d out of yet another joint. When you fall down, Oetts, as soon as you come to, you have to Get Up.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Otherwise somebody will call the police and say there is a passed out dude on my lawn. Then the cops will come and try to handcuff you and get you down to central lockup but if you remain all passed out and unable to get up, the cops will call an ambulance. Once the ambulance comes they will muscle you on to a stretcher and take you to a hospital. The emergency ward, that’s where all ambulance arriving dudes start out. Now, Oetts, the thing to do, when you realize you are in Hospital, is to say straight out that you have no medical insurance and Medicare has turned you down. That way, after they give you all the vitamin and mineral drips, the IVs, they will discharge you.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

happens to the best of us
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis