The Drunken Skype Thread

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: The Drunken Skype Thread

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I don't know what you drunkards (Dear Booze, Lush City, Donald J. Drunk, Rye & Coke, oldsmartskunk, Badfellow and mistah willies to name a few) did to oett on those magnificent calls you had going earlier but when oett finally stumbled into the bedroom, he stripped off his pants and underwear - left everything else on - (lofty drunk aspirations, perhaps?) crawled into bed, laid there for a moment, then sat up and literally slithered down the side of the bed on his back onto the floor. I heard him flubbing around down there on the rug in the dark like he wasn't sure what was going on or how he got there. I just turned over on my side facing the other way and said "G' night!", quietly laughing to myself *teehee! I should have threw some cracker crumbs down there or a schnitzel or something like how people feed the pigeons in case he got hungry in the night.

At least he made it to the bedroom this time. Last weekend when he left the Skype call, he ambled into the kitchen where I was sitting and just laid down on the floor like it was nap time in Kindergarten - sans nap time mat. When I got him up off the floor to try to get him to bed, he said "Okay, after this cigarette I'll come to bed." and then a bit later I heard him back on Skype again with a fresh drink bwahahahaaaa. He's lucky his wife is a drunkard. It don't bother me one bit because it ain't my hangover. Buuut to quote Stef from Goonies...

Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

^^^^^
LMAO!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:51 pm
I don't know what you drunkards (Dear Booze, Lush City, Donald J. Drunk, Rye & Coke, oldsmartskunk, Badfellow and mistah willies to name a few) did to oett on those magnificent calls you had going earlier but when oett finally stumbled into the bedroom, he stripped off his pants and underwear - left everything else on - (lofty drunk aspirations, perhaps?) crawled into bed, laid there for a moment, then sat up and literally slithered down the side of the bed on his back onto the floor. I heard him flubbing around down there on the rug in the dark like he wasn't sure what was going on or how he got there. I just turned over on my side facing the other way and said "G' night!", quietly laughing to myself *teehee! I should have threw some cracker crumbs down there or a schnitzel or something like how people feed the pigeons in case he got hungry in the night.

At least he made it to the bedroom this time. Last weekend when he left the Skype call, he ambled into the kitchen where I was sitting and just laid down on the floor like it was nap time in Kindergarten - sans nap time mat. When I got him up off the floor to try to get him to bed, he said "Okay, after this cigarette I'll come to bed." and then a bit later I heard him back on Skype again with a fresh drink bwahahahaaaa. He's lucky his wife is a drunkard. It don't bother me one bit because it ain't my hangover.

If it was Sat. night/Sun. morning, I have no idea what we did either. I just know I woke up Sunday with an angry stomach, cursing this new world where I could no longer get a sausage, egg & cheese sandwich from my coffee shop down the street. Sunday was a bit better because I paced myself, but yeah, my weekends have been brutal since the lockdown.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

It`ll be worse this weekend, monday is off hahaha
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It was a spectacular day on Skype using the Shelter in Place Club channel totally overtaken by MDM board all-star personalities.
His Royal Highness Frank Kelly Rich was in attendance for more than a few hours having drinks with the virtual crew while on his veranda in Denver.
Mr. Willies, Badfellow, Rye and Coke, Patchez, Constantine, Oettinger and Artful Detective, were all in attendance. Forgive me if I'm missing anyone because it was a good crowd and people came and went and I'm pretty fucked up right now trying to recap. LOL! Good night now!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 pm
It was a spectacular day on Skype using the Shelter in Place Club channel totally overtaken by MDM board all-star personalities.
His Royal Highness Frank Kelly Rich was in attendance for more than a few hours having drinks with the virtual crew while on his veranda in Denver.
Mr. Willies, Badfellow, Rye and Coke, Patchez, Constantine, Oettinger and Artful Detective, were all in attendance. Forgive me if I'm missing anyone because it was a good crowd and people came and went and I'm pretty fucked up right now trying to recap. LOL! Good night now!
I have a touch of a hangover. Working 12 is gonna suck balls today.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:07 am

I have a touch of a hangover. Working 12 is gonna suck balls today.
I mentally sent some corona-vibes to your workplace so you can join us
Drink!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

...assholes...
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:10 pm
...assholes...
Huh? What happened?

The last time I was on there it was a large crowd and somebody removed me from the call. It didn't dawn on me that they were being an asshole, I thought that maybe there was a technical reason for it.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Go on skype more often Hugh. It`s fun. ...Asshole...
Drink!

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Rye and Coke »

Hugh wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:38 pm
Rye and Coke wrote:
...assholes...
Huh? What happened?

The last time I was on there it was a large crowd and somebody removed me from the call. It didn't dawn on me that they were being an asshole, I thought that maybe there was a technical reason for it.
Nah, nothing happened. I was just fuckin' around. I honestly don't even know what I was going on about. Probably just pissy that I missed out on call..

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 pm
Hugh wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:38 pm
Rye and Coke wrote:
...assholes...
Huh? What happened?

Nah, nothing happened. I was just fuckin' around. I honestly don't even know what I was going on about. Probably just pissy that I missed out on call..
I'm more of a dick than an asshole. A giver, so to speak.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

It's a marvelous clusterfuck of modern technology. As Interfaith Minister of the ULC, I shall be giving live booze blessings unto thee directly from the bottle.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It was a very pleasant afternoon with the usual MD allstars with Badfellow, Dear Booze, Oettinger, Mr.Wilies, RyeandCoke,Patchez, ArtfulDetective and a friend of the board, Cameron. It was a mellow time passing this lockdown bullshit because I would be at my local pub. So we drank and bullshitted then the talk got political and everyone had to go and rang off. I'm the party pooper this time. See you all tomorrow and we can bang heads once again. What fun!

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

Last edited by shawnonious on Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits